By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake - "Really Unbelievably Good!"

Lyrikalstylez said:

Its hilarious seeing so many people banned in this thread

I got warned for saying what always happens in Pro 360 threads.

The thread could be pro 360 then someone comes in and says "Oh the 360 exclusive game is alright but PS3 exclusive is better".

Just like THIS thread, the OP of the thread has NOTHING to do with the PS3, yet i see Uncharted 2, GoW3 and so forth. Yet because Legend goes Ape Shit crazy because of threads like THIS , i get in trouble in this thread for saying the truth.

These people need to be mod/banned because they did EXACTLY what the fuck i said and if i get banned for this post (Which is the truth) the i better see them banned as well.

Brennan

MikeB (Maxwell knows MikeB was wrong. Good job mikeB)

Dallinor

Pilat

JimmyRay

Then you see my post which  reads

"

I don't believe it, Cliff B is just one to say its about maxed out, In 5 years they would of made a engine to look better, Mass Effect 2 looked good but still not a top contender among the 2 HD consoles. People need to face it, The 360 is a great gaming system, but its not going to pull off PS3 top notch graphics,

Also, none of the games announced for 360 this year can hold a flame to uncharted 2 or killzone 2. Now that god of war 3 makes those 2 games look last generation, you can guess what it does to 360 exclusives."

Those are words that i copied and pasted from Multplatform engines dont do 360 justice. You know why i did? to help prove Selnors point, 360 threads always get turned into PS3 exclusives are better.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=102347

Around the Network

thats a good start for a game looking to meet the lofty expectations , that is has been given.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

This is going to be one of the first games I get for my 360 slim >=D. This game has been on my radar for a long while now.

PSN ID: KingFate_

I'm lovin' it. Everything rocks... and scares...

Got to wait for it to get dark before I can play it.
Want to get the most out of the atmosphere as I ca.

Around the Network

Dam I dont want to waste this fantastic game by playing on standard definition, so Ive only played the 1st chapter. Need to get a HDMI cable next week and new headphones so I can experience it for real.

They are one of the few devs who know how to actually tell a good story with a video game. So I hope its great but am afraid it will have limited replay value. I play so many games for all the platforms that I have forced myself to only get games with great replay value. Otherwise I just stockpile all these games and then feel bad when I give them away or trade them in. So unfortunately I will probably just rent it unless I find it isn't super linear :)

Current Favorites:
Wii - Muramasa, MH3, Metroid Trilogy, RS2, Okami, RE4, COD, Dead Space, Scarface
PC - L4D, TF2, BFBC2, Killing Floor, Aquaria, Warsow, many UDK indie games
Mods - MechWarrior:Living Legends, Star Wars: Galatic Warfare, PVKII, Goldeneye Source, L4D mods
PS3 - Demon Souls, Way of the Samurai 3
Social Modding Club: ModDb | Steam

This game is going to be shit and we ALL know it!

Damn, you guys are lucky already getting to play the game. I have to wait until the 27th to play it (when it releases in Japan.) :-O

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"