By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - this is ancient topic. am I the only one that liked Crisis Core More than 7

Idk if I liked it more than 7. But I liked it alot. Definitely the best PSP game.

Around the Network
gustave154 said:
Crisis Core ending was sadder than the overrated death of Aerith in FF7.
So yeah Crisis Core IS better.

What? Overrated? Really now? After me having played FF VII CC before FF VII, Aerith's death was much more impacting than Zack's in my opinion..

mM
Fab_GS said:
Crisis Core was good overall game, no doubt about that. But did you seriously love that tedious battle system and the repetitive side-missions?

CC could've been WAY WAY better.

No I didn't love the side missions, minus Yuffie, Hojo. Those were a fun party, It could have been better, But then again so could have seven. So could have every persons favorite game...

Well except tetris, but I guess they could have made it prettier. Or created an open world jk! And Mario 64 (Camera) OoT (Water Temple) those are about to me as perfect games as you can get to me... but I still like less perfect games for no reason

See with me, I judge games, On how I feel about it, after I play it/years after I play it. How I remember it, stuff like that. So I can't say exactly why. It's very illogical, so my reasoning is very easy to pick apart. It's just, when everything was added up

I appreciated it. For what it was, rather than what it could have been. And that's what I gauge. I guess, I don't like to pick games apart while I play it I guess, after I think about it. And just see how much I enjoyed it when I was done. Sorry for long speech

すみません、私は大変で、たくさん話します。:)

jneul said:
anyway but am I the only one who got lucky with the DMW, lol??

How'd you get lucky with the DMW, it is a pixel!

errr, I don't remember, I beat the game though! :P

Aion said:
No but the way Crisis Core was put together better because it was made more than 6 years later than FF 7.

10 years. The screen says 10th anniverseray

allthough that just makes your point better. haha

Around the Network
mibuokami said:
Crisis core is a piece of crap with shitty repetitive and broken gameplay, dull plotline that makes little sense and horrible characterisation that makes some of the cringe worthy moment of FFXIII seem like flawless masterpieces from world renown maestro.

I couldn't even master up any sadness for Zack's death because it could be so easily avoid if you're not a retarded red-headed stepchild of a zergling.

I wholeheartedly agree. The combat is awful. All you have to do is press x and that's it; Zack runs up to the enemies by himself! The DMW is pretty annoying especially when it occurs like every five seconds during a boss fight. It makes it feel like that the game is the one fighting the boss.

Dialogue is nothing but awful, senseless gothic poetry. I had no clue why the apples and the loveless poem were revelant to the plot until they somewhat reveal it. Even then, it was laughable. Don't get started on the side-missions. The only good things about CC are the graphics and music, imo.

OT: FFVII wins by default.

thelifatree said:
jneul said:

dunno but it seemed to read my mind I always wanted to summon bahamut or do Zack's kick arse moves and it obeyed lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:
thelifatree said:
jneul said:

dunno but it seemed to read my mind I always wanted to summon bahamut or do Zack's kick arse moves and it obeyed lol

thats a nice power you have there :P

I guess this is a case where for me at least having better graphics got me to relate to the characters more. Haven't played 7 since I play CC though but I bet that would make 7 better as well getting more back story although it would take out some of the surprises. I liked it more as well. It needed 7 to exist but as a whole I like it better.