By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What's the most underrated game on Xbox 360?

EDF, me and my rocket machine-gun blow up so many giant mutated ants together, i should of never sold it

Around the Network

halo 3, to much hate on this marvelous piece of art

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Halo 3! Maybe not critically but definitely underrated as far as user reviews go! Best game of the Gen easily

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Viva Pinata!

Magna Carta 2 for some reason

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Around the Network

I have this weird knack for owning almost every under-appreciated gem in the 360 library.

That said, I own and vouch for the following games:

Earth Defense Force 2017 (excellent co-op)
Crackdown
Dead Rising
Culdcept Saga
Blue Dragon
Condemned
Deadly Premonition
Test Drive Unlimited (the one I don't own. Loved the game. The concept of doing a race around Ohau in Hawaii at ~200mph is one of the coolest, most underrated things this gen)
Dark Sector (picked this up for $7...For $7, its nice)
Viva Pinata

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
I have this weird knack for owning almost every under-appreciated gem in the 360 library.

Crackdown
Dead Rising
Culdcept Saga
Blue Dragon
Condemned
Deadly Premonition
Test Drive Unlimited (the one I don't own. Loved the game. The concept of doing a race around Ohau in Hawaii at ~200mph is one of the coolest, most underrated things this gen)
Viva Pinata

no Deadly Premonition? 

dsister44 said:
mrstickball said:

Crackdown
Dead Rising
Culdcept Saga
Blue Dragon
Condemned
Deadly Premonition
Viva Pinata

no, Deadly Premonition? :D

?

It got panned by critics, for the most part. Even the VGC reviewer (which didn't beat the game, it seems) gave it a 4.0. Despite that, I am wondering if Alan Wake will stack upto it.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
dsister44 said:
mrstickball said:

Crackdown
Dead Rising
Culdcept Saga
Blue Dragon
Condemned
Deadly Premonition
Viva Pinata

no Deadly Premonition? 

?

It got panned by critics, for the most part. Even the VGC reviewer (which didn't beat the game, it seems) gave it a 4.0. Despite that, I am wondering if Alan Wake will stack upto it.

haha, my bad. I didn't see it on your list.

A friend of a friend had some jet fighter game he was playing. It looked really fun it was um Fires of something I do not really recall.