By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who are your favorite third party developers today?

For me, there is no question : Capcom is my favorite.

I would put Namco next....

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

Capcom

Hate to admit it - but EA seems to be the most fave 3rd party for my Wii now.

So far I'm pretty impressed with their games for the Wii.

Now if only they'll release the definitive version of Fight Night 3 for the Wii then all is well in the world.

Namco ! Tekken Dark Resurrection rocks !

Arde said:

Hate to admit it - but EA seems to be the most fave 3rd party for my Wii now.

So far I'm pretty impressed with their games for the Wii.

Now if only they'll release the definitive version of Fight Night 3 for the Wii then all is well in the world.

A Fight Night Wii would be awesome!

Around the Network

Ubisoft followed closely by Namco, I hope thay make some Splinter cell and prince of persia titles for the wii(double agent and rival swords are just ports), and I hope Namco put Soul Calibur IV for the wii too(I have high hopes for this one). If they don't release Soul Calibur for the wii I will be thinking on buying another system who has it.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Shido said:
Ubisoft followed closely by Namco, I hope thay make some Splinter cell and prince of persia titles for the wii(double agent and rival swords are just ports), and I hope Namco put Soul Calibur IV for the wii too(I have high hopes for this one). If they don't release Soul Calibur for the wii I will be thinking on buying another system who has it.

Kojima!

Insomniacs. 

1. Rockstar- They released my favorite games. All of the games they have developed and produced have been awesome. Some of my Favorites are GTA, Red Dead Revolver, The Warriors, and one of my favorite games (close to GTA) is Bully. That game kicked ass and im looking forward to a sequal if they start making one.

2. Square Enix- I dunno if this is deffinitly my second favorite but they do have some of my favorite games. I think DQ is ok but I like FF and I really love the Kingdom Hearts series. I heard the new FFXIII vs. game is gunna be like KH gameplay so thats why I love the PS3!!!!!

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Long Live Capcom!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTA is the best and at points the only game worth playing. As long as there is no Wii version they are gold to me!

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!