By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Starcraft II Release Date revealed!

thelifatree said:
KungKras said:
no not yet!

game still needs lots of fixing!

they've been fixing it for thousands of years. Like Polyphony Digital and GT5 D:

Yes, but they still need to fix the too easy gameplay. I don't want them to release SC2 as it is now.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
KungKras said:
thelifatree said:
KungKras said:
no not yet!

game still needs lots of fixing!

they've been fixing it for thousands of years. Like Polyphony Digital and GT5 D:

Yes, but they still need to fix the too easy gameplay. I don't want them to release SC2 as it is now.

yeah, I believe you. I haven't played the beta or anything.

But I love SC and Gran Turismo... so all I'm saying is they need to be more effecient in their fixings :P

Sorry, if Blizzard themselves haven't said anything then it ain't official or even close to it.

I have seen a year go by with placeholder dates dealing with Blizzard games.

Nice wish but don't expect to see this until Fall at the earliest...

I'm just saying...

They would be fools not to release this during the christmas holidays.

It'd sell like crazy then.

RPGJock said:
Sorry, if Blizzard themselves haven't said anything then it ain't official or even close to it.

this sounds more like the blizzard i know and love. vague deadlines and extremely polished final products. They put out very few gamesin comaprison to other companies, but dang if they aren't always awesome.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Around the Network

Fake. It will be a Fall release.

valen200 said:
RPGJock said:

this sounds more like the blizzard i know and love. vague deadlines and extremely polished final products. They put out very few gamesin comaprison to other companies, but dang if they aren't always awesome.

yeah, or they scrap projects :-/ AKA starcraft ghost D:

thelifatree said:
valen200 said:
RPGJock said:

yeah, that too. still, i have never been disapointed with their products. i don'tplay wow but mmos are not my thing. It is still the gold starndard for the genre.l

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

YAY! I'll still be in Korea when it comes out! I'm so pumped for the inevetable release events. They still set up giant screens on the beach here in the summer for outdoor Starcraft tournaments. This should be huge.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

valen200 said:
thelifatree said:
valen200 said:
RPGJock said:

yeah, that too. still, i have never been disapointed with their products. i don'tplay wow but mmos are not my thing. It is still the gold starndard for the genre.l

I haven't either besides WOW, but it is a good MMO, I just hate MMO's so thats not fair for me to hold it against blizzard

But wasn't the last non mmo Warcraft 3, whats that 10 years ago? Which Was amazing

Like I mean, I assume they're big enough to be able to work on a little bit more IP's like bioware While still maintaining quality. I wish atleast