By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your reason for buying FFXIII on PS3 or 360? Take the survey...

I answered it. More than anything though, I really, really, really want to see data from this.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

i bought both versions, that isnt a option too choose so that sucks for me to pick that option.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I havent done the survey yet, but i wonder if we'll see the result of this survey and what actions Square willing to do base among the result of the survey.

xbox 360 my console of choice. that's my reason.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

I got it for PS3 because I don't have a 360, it isn't on PC and I've never really bothered with FF before (so sue me!) and figured it was time to give it a chance.

Liking it so far but would prefer a little more than a stream of battles with little interaction or user driven plot discovery and puzzle solving.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

This is it.

The results will reflect on their decision of porting or not Versus to the 360!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i bought both versions, that isnt a option too choose so that sucks for me to pick that option.

Why in the world would you buy both versions?

Also, does anyone else really dislike SE's website?

Well, I'm no SE member, but my reason is "PS3 is my only console/console of choice." But even if I had both I would have gone for PS3 for better graphics and one disc.

Got for the PS3 becouse its felt "right"

plus i dont even own an Xbox

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Funny how they have PS3 version's one disc vs Xbox's community.

Anyway, I can't participate in this survey. Must've lost that damn card thingy that came with the game.