By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - dont ya'll be hatin on GTAIV

Unless I see Niko doing quantum physics in the next DLC, I don't think there are any to begin with.

The history is written by the Victors.

Around the Network

My picture was removed....

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Niko moves too ackward and it just feels kinda uncomfortable. l don't know how to explain it. lt has to loosen up ya know

I hate the entire series. Saints Row 2 destroys it in every way if you ask me.

HEY!!! IT'S MY MAN NIKO!

Around the Network

I loved the fact that most of the missions were different from each other. At one point, you would get on top of a van and do all these weird button combinations, and then you would get on an helicopter to shoot other helicopters, and then you would chase some crazy guy on a bike and then a boat, etc.

I loved the radio. Some of the most random shows I've heard. The graphics are nice, it's GTA in HD I guess. And the car physics are great! I loved them compared to the old arcade style control in other GTA games. I have fun just playing around with the physics too.

I guess, other than not having mountains and vast open fields with nothing in them anyways and some useless workout stuff, it was a pretty good game.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

GTAIV was a great game. Its just when something is so expensive and has such a massive budget plus the reviews are so univerally positive theres always going to be a backlash.

Wow, I love the grammar.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

wow makes gta look like a preschool playground ... truth

It overrated.

It buggy.

It be whack.

Sorry yo.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger