By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon.uk has Demon's Souls Black Phantom Edition listed (June 25th)

Looks like the release date for Europe is June 25th. Namco Bandai said they will officially announce DS for Europe tomorrow.

The box is cool, shame we don't get the strategy guide.

Around the Network

O_O

I need that boxart...

Pre-ordered!

Okay so that looks freaking cool, I mean, I didn't care for the blue aura around him, but fucking hell, the red looks AMAZING...

Any idea of price?

jbrist said:
Okay so that looks freaking cool, I mean, I didn't care for the blue aura around him, but fucking hell, the red looks AMAZING...

Any idea of price?

Amazon.uk has it for 37£.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I do not see it on amazon.co.uk

I only see the regular edition, so you got a link?

Here you go:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Demons-Souls-Black-Phantom-PS3/dp/B003H9NJFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1271352962&sr=8-1

Weird, I couldn't see it either at first. Can see it now though, about time it came to europe. I guess another 2 months of waiting won't kill me...

FINALLY!!!! havent had any JRPG's all gen and then suddenly we get SO4, FFXIII, Demon's Soul's and White Knight Chronicles all at once :D

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Yeah, and then there's FFvXIII and WKC2 coming out next year!

You didn't add RoF to that list mits D:

wow, this ones looks cooler

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)