By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake - First 10 Minutes!!

pauly989 said:
Goodfella said:
This will release on PC when?

It wont. M$ made sure it of it to attempt people to buy more 360s. Just another reason I dislike m$

So do you dislike Sony because their exlusives aren't coming to PC? I hope you have a Mac cause it would be a shame if you had to lower yourself to using MS OS because you dislike them so much. I'd hate for you to be so uncomfortable.

Around the Network
cura said:
Goodfella said:

there's no pc version in development, and I doubt there ever will be.

If remedy could, they would but MS won't let them.

Basically, there's no possibility that the game will come out on pc.

nothing is sure

low sales on 360 could help a little ...

Time to Work !

BioDomePoo said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Pilat said:
elticker said:
rccsetzer said:
IMO, it can't compete with Uncharted 2 in terms of character models. Alan Wake looks a bit hideous. Some Alan Wake action (when he is in the house) remembered me a bit of Threepio (C3-PO) from Star Wars. I don't know why, it was just a feeling. Strange.

well thats like uncharted lighting looks average if compared to alan wakes lighting. alan wake charecter models look above average but not as good as uncharted 2 but uncharted lightign looks above average but not as good as alan wakes lighting.

and btw owned XD :).

and btw owned XD :).

LOL!!! yeh I remember this part of Uncharted 2, this screen shot don't do U2 justice tho...

Lol at these examples with uncharted.How can you say that looks as good than alan wake.

Take off the ps3 fan goggles before you lose your sight.

Before you order ppl to take off their "fanboy galsses" maybe you should do it first so ppl will actually follow you as a good role model.

oh the pics didnt fit so its 3 to 2 in favor of alan wake
1. water
2. volumeric fog
3. lighting
uncharted
1. more charecter polys
2. more detail

no offense but that pick of uncharted looked like uncharted 1 i palyed some of it. you gotta get better picks than these something mind blowing not uncharted 1 pics.

Around the Network
elticker said:

also uncharted has more detailed enviroment while alan wake has better volumeric fog. sorry i couldnt resist thsi pick it looked too good also note these picks were taken in feb and tehgame is gold on april so a slight impprovement may be on the horizon.

Is that blurry figure on the left a guy?  If so, he's hung like a fucking moose!

elticker said:
no offense but that pick of uncharted looked like uncharted 1 i palyed some of it. you gotta get better picks than these something mind blowing not uncharted 1 pics.

You know I  could post a screen shot of alan wake taken off screen and say "that looks like a wii game give me somthing mind blowing not gear1 pics"......

d21lewis said:
elticker said:

also uncharted has more detailed enviroment while alan wake has better volumeric fog. sorry i couldnt resist thsi pick it looked too good also note these picks were taken in feb and tehgame is gold on april so a slight impprovement may be on the horizon.

Is that blurry figure on the left a guy?  If so, he's hung like a fucking moose!

this isnt thefull shot it got cut i was copying and pasting from ign at 720p but half the shot got cut

The Uncharted 2 pictures posted here are pictures of a TV screen taken with a camera - possibly even a cellphone camera. It's understandable that they would look the way they do.

tuscaniman said:
pauly989 said:
Goodfella said:

It wont. M$ made sure it of it to attempt people to buy more 360s. Just another reason I dislike m$

So do you dislike Sony because their exlusives aren't coming to PC? I hope you have a Mac cause it would be a shame if you had to lower yourself to using MS OS because you dislike them so much. I'd hate for you to be so uncomfortable.

difference between a game made for the PS3 and a game made for PC/360 that suddenly, become 360 exclusive

let's wait a litttle for E3

SConviction PS3

ME1/2 PS3

AWake PC

may come true ...

Time to Work !