By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Everyone should play Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber right now*.

I like ogre battle 64 , I beat this game a least twice but a prefer ogre battle on snes because you can go on water and you have access to more class (example: lich, werewolf , vampire, siren, octopus etc)

Sequel I want the most :

Patapon 3 , Elite beat Agent 2 , ROTK 12 , Mother 4, Legend of legaia      3, Resident Evil outbreak 3.

Favorite Youtube poop        McDonnald                 Morshu              

Around the Network
Weegee said:
I like ogre battle 64 , I beat this game a least twice but a prefer ogre battle on snes because you can go on water and you have access to more class (example: lich, werewolf , vampire, siren, octopus etc)

You get the Lich, Werewolf, and Vampire in OB64, too.

I mean, just as an example...!

WHy is this 1200 in EU???

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
WHy is this 1200 in EU???

It's never been released in the EU before, and has a premium on it like other Hanabi Festival games (including Sin and Punishment, which cost 1200 in both the US and EU).

I bought Snes version on the virtual console and couldn't get into it, would you still recommend this title? I loved the GBA version so I am interested in the series somewhat.

Around the Network
swordplay said:
I bought Snes version on the virtual console and couldn't get into it, would you still recommend this title? I loved the GBA version so I am interested in the series somewhat.

I tried to answer this in the OP, but yes, yes I would. It's much easier to get into, an more immediately engaging.

It's still not like the Tactics games (like the GBA game, which I also loved), but it's different from the SNES version still.

i just want to say that the music in the OP is EPIC!

mrstickball said:
As an owner of a mint condition copy of OB64 for the N64, I approve of this thread.

The game was criminally under-purchased when it came out. I waited years for it, and it was worth it.

How much did you end up paying for it?  I assume you bought it on Ebay or Amazon or somewhere else for that matter, if you waited years for it.

Just asking because I was looking at Amazon and it's already upwards of 100 bucks.  I mean I love the game dearly but I wouldn't pay that much for it.  Glad I got it when it released.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
mrstickball said:
As an owner of a mint condition copy of OB64 for the N64, I approve of this thread.

The game was criminally under-purchased when it came out. I waited years for it, and it was worth it.

How much did you end up paying for it?  I assume you bought it on Ebay or Amazon or somewhere else for that matter, if you waited years for it.

Just asking because I was looking at Amazon and it's already upwards of 100 bucks.  I mean I love the game dearly but I wouldn't pay that much for it.  Glad I got it when it released.

I bought it brand new the month it came out. I knew that since it was virtually the only *good* RPG for the 64, I should take care of it, like I did all my other Square and Enix cartridges.

So I paid $50 new for it, and played it for 1 run-through, put it back in the box, and kept it. My N64 died after I finished OB64, which is why I never beat it more than once.

Oh, and my Chaos Frame score was 0. I had no idea what it was until a few days ago.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
quarashi said:
mrstickball said:

I bought it brand new the month it came out. I knew that since it was virtually the only *good* RPG for the 64, I should take care of it, like I did all my other Square and Enix cartridges.

So I paid $50 new for it, and played it for 1 run-through, put it back in the box, and kept it. My N64 died after I finished OB64, which is why I never beat it more than once.

Oh, and my Chaos Frame score was 0. I had no idea what it was until a few days ago.

Oh gotcha.  I guess what you meant you waited years is because you liked the first one and you wanted to play a sequel then?  I'm guessing. 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.