By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Without a doubt in my mind Kratos would annihilate Link.

Kasz216 said:
letsdance said:
Kasz216 said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:

I'm using your argument. "Since the devs made it that way its that way"

When was Link ever ten feet tall, and what has that got to do with the discussion at hand?

He was ten feet tall since the devs made it that way.

...But the devs never made it that way.

Do you know Link is immune to bombs? Link would totally win in a fight because he would just sucide bomb kratos and live.

Link is immune to bombs?  Ok, now I know you've never played a Zelda game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_07UXtRI9hw

4:45 in. Tell me he isn't walking right on that bomb he laid down. He does it again shortly after that. This means Link is immune to bombs because the developers made it that way.

It's a bomb, not a landmine.

You've revealed yourself as someone who knows nothing about Zelda.

Go actually find yourself a copy of the game... lay down a bomb... then sit on it and wait for it to explode.  You'll see Link take damage.

Why are you argueing that one character can beat another character when you don't even know anything about one of the characters?

Why do you want kratos to win so badly?

And yet he doesn't move from where he sets it down and he takes no damage. He is immune. Therefor he can suicide bomb kratos and live according to Khuutra

Around the Network

It's cause that guy enters the door the instant the bomb explodes, which gives you a brief period of immunity.

Xbbjf9s said:
Kasz216 said:
Xbbjf9s said:
How about we cut out all the magical crap an dgo by pur fighting skill. Link's sword and sheild vs Kratos blades?

No magic, no godhoods etc... Kratos wins, unless it's a combined link.

Just pure fighting skill, all other stats even?  Link wins.  Mostly just due to weapon advantage in matchups... Sword and Shield is going to beat dual swords.

really? so a man that has been fighting since child hood would lose based on pure skill?

I... can't tell if your argueing for Link in the first part, or Kratos in the second part based on that statement.

Since they've both been fighting since childhood.

Khuutra said:
caz604 said:
Khuutra said:
The worst part of this is that if Link had been overwhelmingly supported from the beginning, I would have argued for Kratos.

You just like playing the devils advocate, either that or your just a $hiet disturber!!! haha...

Yeah I'll agree with that first part

Haha... yeah I'm pretty much the same way, although I like to include a little of the second part in me as well.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Xbbjf9s said:
Khuutra said:

Yeah, but there's two problems with this.

1. Kratos as a normal guy is pretty brutal but he's not the baddest son of a bitch on the planet anymore, and is outclassed by people like the barbarian king. Link, without his magic, is still turrible bad and able to kill monsters and demons and dragons.

2. Why would we take away the magic? Because Kratos would lose if we include it?

Link has been around forever and has thousands of items, if your going by what the devs give him yea kratos would lose. Pure skill with base weapons is the best way to do it.

All right, I guess that's fair.

If you want to frame the argument that way, though, convince letsdance that we need to use something besides "Kratos vs. Every Link Ever, Combined"

Around the Network
Xero said:
It's cause that guy enters the door the instant the bomb explodes, which gives you a brief period of immunity.

Nope... he sits right on a bomb when he is exploding one of those fox guys with a sword that you can only attack from behind or the sides in the first temple the player enters.. Link is immune to bombs using Khuutras logic.

Don't expect khuutra to acknowledge it though since it sinks his magic cape theory.

letsdance said:
Kasz216 said:
letsdance said:
Kasz216 said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:

When was Link ever ten feet tall, and what has that got to do with the discussion at hand?

Do you know Link is immune to bombs? Link would totally win in a fight because he would just sucide bomb kratos and live.

4:45 in. Tell me he isn't walking right on that bomb he laid down. He does it again shortly after that. This means Link is immune to bombs because the developers made it that way.

Go actually find yourself a copy of the game... lay down a bomb... then sit on it and wait for it to explode.  You'll see Link take damage.

Why are you argueing that one character can beat another character when you don't even know anything about one of the characters?

And yet he doesn't move from where he sets it down and he takes no damage. He is immune. Therefor he can suicide bomb kratos and live according to Khuutra

Ugh, he's not in the blast radius.  I don't know what's funnier...

that your argueing one character would beat another that you know nothing about.

That you started a thread argueing one character would be another that you know nothing about.

Or that you are looking at a 10 minute video of said character to argue that one character would beat another.

Why do you so badly want Kratos to win a fight he can't win?

Actually play the legend of zelda, stand IN the blast radius... and watch him take damage.  I've played the game... it actually happens.

Kasz216 said:
Xbbjf9s said:
Kasz216 said:
Xbbjf9s said:
How about we cut out all the magical crap an dgo by pur fighting skill. Link's sword and sheild vs Kratos blades?

No magic, no godhoods etc... Kratos wins, unless it's a combined link.

Just pure fighting skill, all other stats even?  Link wins.  Mostly just due to weapon advantage in matchups... Sword and Shield is going to beat dual swords.

really? so a man that has been fighting since child hood would lose based on pure skill?

I... can't tell if your argueing for Link in the first part, or Kratos in the second part based on that statement.

I'm in favor of kratos, spartans are the best warriors history has known (i'm sure you know about some greek history) a shield does not give Link more of advantage...he can block with one blade an attack with another.

Kasz216 said:
letsdance said:
Kasz216 said:
letsdance said:
Kasz216 said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:

Ugh, he's not in the blast radius.  I don't know what's funnier...

that your argueing one character would beat another that you know nothing about.

That you started a thread argueing one character would be another that you know nothing about.

Or that you are looking at a 10 minute video of said character to argue that one character would beat another.

Why do you so badly want Kratos to win a fight he can't win?

Actually play the legend of zelda, stand IN the blast radius... and watch him take damage.  I've played the game... it actually happens.

I wasn't aware that the blas radius was outside of the bomb laying right on the floor where you are standing...

Xbbjf9s said:
Kasz216 said:

I'm in favor of kratos, spartans are the best warriors history has known (i'm sure you know about some greek history) a shield does not give Link more of advantage...he can block with one blade an attack with another.

If we take away all the magic, Kratos doesn't even have the Blades of Chaos/Athena/Exile. Check out the ending of Chains of Olympus. He'd be down to a normal sword and shield.