By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lady GaGa's Bad Romance becomes most viewed video in youtube history

Chairman-Mao said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Doesn't mean much. The most viewed video before that was Charlie Bit My Finger, and we all know how AMAZING that video is. Oh, and "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus is one of the most popular videos on Youtube. Really just speaks to the Youtube demographic. 

This.

I also think girlfriend by Avril Lavigne is one of the most viewed. Must be like 75% women that watch youtube or something.

Or soft boys who love girl music. 

God does music suck, but im happy for her though. Let her get bread!!!

Around the Network

*gags*

Check out my band, (the) Fracture Suit!!

http://www.myspace.com/fracturesuit

Have you been enslaved?

So she's a pop star.....So was Britney Spears.

Doesn't mean she is that good, or super talented. I can think of 100 people that deserve to have the most-watched video on YouTube above her.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I cannot lie, Gaga is burnin' up.
She does bring something very unique and catchy to the music scene. Personally, she is the most interesting artist in the past 3 years. In terms of female artists, the last 8 years. She really grabs attention.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Doesn't mean much. The most viewed video before that was Charlie Bit My Finger, and we all know how AMAZING that video is. Oh, and "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus is one of the most popular videos on Youtube. Really just speaks to the Youtube demographic. 

Don't get why you gotta hate. I mean sure if it was some talentless skank like Ke$ha, but Gaga is a true all round artist. She's not some record company puppet. She puts a lot of effort into her image, her videos and her shows and she's made an icon out of herself in less than 2 years. Good on her.

Do you really believe that? Especially the part about the "all round" artist?

She can sing, dance, play an instrument and she tours. How isn't she an all rounder?

That sentence also describes Justin Bieber. But how often does she deviate from her formula and produce a hit that's not some kind of generic, techno dance beat? 

She's only made one album..

And hasn't she released 4 or so singles/major songs? Sure, she could deviate from her formula, but I doubt she will. 

Leo-J: Diversity in fashion doesn't cut it.

Around the Network
SaviorX said:

She does bring something very unique and catchy to the music scene. Personally, she is the most interesting artist in the past 3 years. In terms of female artists, the last 8 years. She really grabs attention.

Zooey Deschanel is. She's more interesting, more original and more talented, with a better voice and better songwriting ability.

I'm glad something finally beat that "Charlie Bit my finger" video. That didn't deserve to be first. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Rath said:
SaviorX said:

Zooey Deschanel is. She's more interesting, more original and more talented, with a better voice and better songwriting ability.

I've heard of her.........she is the sister of that girl from the FOX show Bones, and she did the Cotton commercials.

..........hard to be aware of her talent if she isn't on the charts though.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
Rath said:
SaviorX said:

I've heard of her.........she is the sister of that girl from the FOX show Bones, and she did the Cotton commercials.

..........hard to be aware of her talent if she isn't on the charts though.

Chart success doesn't mean talent and talent doesn't mean chart success. But she did hit #6 on he billboard with her last album (in She & Him).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ3cTwI9bIw

Zooey Deschanel is an actress, and a musician, she is amazing, one of my favorites that aren't in the mainstream pop era, but she is NOT a better singer than gaga, and not a better song writer, and gaga has written songs for GREAT artists along with her entire album(s). She also produces all her work along with red one as she is also a producer .. which is just crazy since barely any musician tends to produce there own music.

mM