By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lady GaGa's Bad Romance becomes most viewed video in youtube history

of course!. she is AMAZING. she dethrone everyone in the music industry!!!. she is epic. that video will reach like 500 million!!!. lady gaga FTW!!!!!. i hope she wont become shooting star. i hope she last a millenium like madonna!!!!. lady gaga is freaking incredible!!. keep breaking records!!.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:

Doesn't mean much. The most viewed video before that was Charlie Bit My Finger, and we all know how AMAZING that video is. Oh, and "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus is one of the most popular videos on Youtube. Really just speaks to the Youtube demographic. 

Don't get why you gotta hate. I mean sure if it was some talentless skank like Ke$ha, but Gaga is a true all round artist. She's not some record company puppet. She puts a lot of effort into her image, her videos and her shows and she's made an icon out of herself in less than 2 years. Good on her.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Doesn't mean much. The most viewed video before that was Charlie Bit My Finger, and we all know how AMAZING that video is. Oh, and "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus is one of the most popular videos on Youtube. Really just speaks to the Youtube demographic. 

Don't get why you gotta hate. I mean sure if it was some talentless skank like Ke$ha, but Gaga is a true all round artist. She's not some record company puppet. She puts a lot of effort into her image, her videos and her shows and she's made an icon out of herself in less than 2 years. Good on her.

Do you really believe that? Especially the part about the "all round" artist?

MontanaHatchet said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:

MontanaHatchet said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:

She can sing, dance, play an instrument and she tours. How isn't she an all rounder?

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:

She can sing, dance, play an instrument and she tours. How isn't she an all rounder?

That sentence also describes Justin Bieber. But how often does she deviate from her formula and produce a hit that's not some kind of generic, techno dance beat? 

200 million views and people still havent figured out she isnt that good

Well, it could be worse, things like the jonas brothers or miley cyrus could have that achievement so I prefer lady gaga who can actually play piano and sing even if I dont like her music at all and find it shallow.

MontanaHatchet said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:

That sentence also describes Justin Bieber. But how often does she deviate from her formula and produce a hit that's not some kind of generic, techno dance beat? 

She's only made one album..

--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
MontanaHatchet said:

She's only made one album..

Hasn't she made two?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.