By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac: " We Have Great Projects In Development " See You At E3

Insomniac is prepared and ready to shock us once again and this time it's not just Resistance or Ratchet but something else.

E3 this year has just got hotter with this little small announcement  because this year will have a ton of heavy hitters and by Insomniac

being apart of our gaming needs.

It seems that Ted Price will be ready soon to take center stage and blow us away with what they are going to show

Check Out The Vidicle With James Stevenson

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Awesome!These guys are pure geniuses !!!

the survival horror game rumor!!!!

yes!!!! I love Insomniac.

XxXProphecyXxX said:

This is what am hoping for too

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

good interview HHG

XxXProphecyXxX said:

Wat?!?! We wants this. . .

XxXProphecyXxX said:

What? When did this rumour surface?

New unexpected stuff is always neat. I hope the Resistance IP hasn't been abandoned already, I want R 3.

Here's the survival horror rumour: http://www.split-screen.com/2009/12/25/rumour-insomniacs-next-game-a-multi-platform-survival-horror/

Thanks!