By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@damkira
the post might be,but the pic isnt,it is a game called fragile

Around the Network

I keep a save file for OoT at the point just before the Dark link battle, despite me preffering the Wind Waker (and i do prefer TP to OoT but only because it is newer) the Dark link battle is still easily the best bit ever in any game i have played.

Do you reckon if i emailed or mailed some portion of Nintendo they might tell me if there are any plans to put MM on the VC?

naznatips said:
I disagree Togepi. I can go back and play OoT and still enjoy it just as much as Wind Waker or TP. A great game is one you can go back and play 10 years later and still have a blast. I respect your opinion on OoT, but I pretty much completely disagree with it.

Agreed.

makingmusic476 said:
naznatips said:
I disagree Togepi. I can go back and play OoT and still enjoy it just as much as Wind Waker or TP. A great game is one you can go back and play 10 years later and still have a blast. I respect your opinion on OoT, but I pretty much completely disagree with it.

Agreed.

Same.

Of course, LttP is still the best.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

what i wanna see is no more collecting things like just beating a boss to clear an area i wanna see you beat the boss to get a shard of the triforce. but make the boss fun to beat but about the same difficulty and more dungeons. mix the original wiht the TP that would be cool.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

Around the Network

This is embarassing...

I know im gonna get yelled at this, but should i be ashamed to say that i still havent finished OOT yet???

...like i finished all the temples and went to the castle got to the 1st final fight with ganondorf, where he shoots lightning balls at you at the top and you have to bounce them back with your sword but i just couldnt defeat him!. And i didnt try again.

This was about 7 years ago when i was 12.... i still have my N64 right now practically 3 meters away while im typing this. Im contemplating if i should turn my N64, after 7 years, back on and finish it. Its pretty Sad, i know.

And i call myself a Zelda fan. well aleast ive finishd MM,TP and WW.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

No one has mentioned the possibility that this could be for a Zelda movie. It's not uncommon for early promotions for movies to have no details other than their release year.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck
RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
Looks like Rol and I are the only ones saying TWW > all =/

No. Majora's Mask is the best.

Owned.

damkira said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

This message was sponsored by Seny, the Playcenter 3, and Altiverse Entertainment.

I have to ask. Is that a joke?

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

shrimpy_boy11 said:
This is embarassing...

I know im gonna get yelled at this, but should i be ashamed to say that i still havent finished OOT yet???

...like i finished all the temples and went to the castle got to the 1st final fight with ganondorf, where he shoots lightning balls at you at the top and you have to bounce them back with your sword but i just couldnt defeat him!. And i didnt try again.

This was about 7 years ago when i was 12.... i still have my N64 right now practically 3 meters away while im typing this. Im contemplating if i should turn my N64, after 7 years, back on and finish it. Its pretty Sad, i know.

And i call myself a Zelda fan. well aleast ive finishd MM,TP and WW.

Someone ban this psuedo-fan...NOW!!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"