By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Study: PS3 Has Highest Percentage Of Connected Consoles

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Seece said:

34 mill roughly/78%) numbers of connected PS3 userbase - 26,520,000

(39.2 mill roughly/73%) numbers of connected 360 userbase- 28,616,000

is my math wrong or right? can someone double check

if ur talking about the average of the percentage then i would say yes becasue 360 has more consoles sold.

It's not average it's the exact amount of consoles connected in America, well my edited post is anyway.

Around the Network

this has gotten out of hand already and this is only just starting the second page. nobody wins.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
this has gotten out of hand already and this is only the first page. nobody wins.

Is that a joke, how is it "out of hand"???

zomg the ps3 has a statistic of a higher percentage of a lower number???  This just in, 80% of ferrari owners have multi-car garages vs only 40% of honda owners.....

I fail to see the point of this thread other then to boost the ego's of all the ps3 fanboys that infect this site, guess what guys, ps3 finally has a higher number!! consoles wars over!!! we can all go home now

The console with free online that actually makes a lot of use of it's online has the highest percentage of consoles connected to the internet.

No duh?

Numbers seem... high to me however.  I mean, the US doesn't have the much broadband does it?

Around the Network

yea laugh!! but it soon will be and we all know it. let the flaming begin

Seece said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Seece said:

if ur talking about the average of the percentage then i would say yes becasue 360 has more consoles sold.

It's not average it's the exact amount of consoles connected in America, well my edited post is anyway.

wht you said is wht i meant. thanks for saying wht i was trying to say. wait are u sure its the exact amount?

Percentage of conected consoles in America (roughly)

PS3 - 23%

Xbox 360 - 37%

Wii - 39.6%

Just for anyone that wanted to know ^^

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Seece said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Seece said:

wht you said is wht i meant. thanks for saying wht i was trying to say. wait are u sure its the exact amount?

If the percentages are correct, then yes. Give or take a few 0.1

There have been so many thread killed early by people you expect to behave, but over and over these threads are derailed and frankly no conversation can be had in this site anymore.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)