By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prediction League: Alacrist's Wii Repair

@Alacrist

so you split after the "nice" night ?

Around the Network

I wouldn't do that

Its ironic.... I got my 360 back quicker than you did your Wii :-p I got MS to send the coffin on 3/24, got here on 3/27. I took my sweet time and had it sent out on 3/30, got to MS on 4/4, they shipped it back on 4/5 and it got here today :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Its ironic.... I got my 360 back quicker than you did your Wii :-p I got MS to send the coffin on 3/24, got here on 3/27. I took my sweet time and had it sent out on 3/30, got to MS on 4/4, they shipped it back on 4/5 and it got here today :)

Not really. You started on the 24th and ended the ordeal on 9th. That's 17 days including today.

Alacrist started on the 28th and is predicted to get it on the 11th which would be 15 days.

Actually it would be equal if you take out the 28th and 29th that you let it sit in your house.

I called Nintendo on the 3/27 (Wednesday) got my shipping stuff on the 3/30 (Saturday) but didn't go pick it up until 4/1/07 (Sunday) then I sent it on 4/2/07 (Monday), Nintendo got it on 4/5/07 (Thursday) and sent it back to UPS on 4/6/07 (Friday) but because of good Friday UPS didn't start shipping it back until 4/9/07(Monday) and I should get it on 4/11/07(Wednesday). It took 14 days.

If I seem a bit cranky it's cause my Wii is getting repaired:                   

3/28/07 Called Nintendo, now waiting on Nintendo's Shipping label to send it off!                                                                                              

3/29/07 Still Waiting.......................................................................Nothing!

3/30/07 Still Waiting..................It was at my house but I couldn't go get it!

4/1/07 Got my shipping label sending it to Nintendo by UPS tommorrow!

4/2/07 At work waiting to leave............................................sent my Wii off!

4/3/07  Waiting again..........it's supposed to take 3-4 days to come back.

4/4/07  Waiting again.......................................................................Nothing!

4/5/07  Checked UPS tracking Nintendo got my Wii at 7:09amEST this morning!

4/6/07-4/8/07 Weekend Nothing happened just Waiting...................!

4/9/07 Nintendo gave UPS my Wii on 4/6/07 but because of the weekend it gets sent back today. ETA by UPS is 4/11/07!

4/11/07 It's out in the UPS truck headed for my house and I'm at work!

Looks like mancandy and superchunk may be right: Prediction League: Alacrist's Wii Repair!

Around the Network

Well alacrist...Did you get it yesterday? Did mancandy and I share the 1st place prize?

Yeah....we want our chromed out PS3s.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

mancandy said:
Yeah....we want our chromed out PS3s.

ummm no. Plus I like my Wii to stay White.

Edit: actually if I was given a ps3 I would like it.

The last time Alacrist signed on was 4/11.  I'm fairly confident in saying that he got his Wii back on that day.  Either that or his girlfriend has been really nice to him.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

I got my Wii back that day!