By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I was so blind....

mrstickball said:
Given that there is more coverage about Tiger Woods at the masters than the riots in Krygystan or the worst peacetime political disaster in history makes me question how horrifically blind Americans are.

Things like this make me awfully embarrassed to be called an American.

But I do take nice strolls and think a lot - I do it for exercise with my fiancee.

I agree. I wish they would just drop this Tiger Woods thing already, we know what he did, why do we need to hear about it every day? The general public knows nothing about what is going on in the world. Even the World News is a joke now adays, we only care about Hollywood Stars and athletes, it seems.

Yes, if you open up your eyes to nature you will see it is a beautiful place. I feel sorry for those of you who will live in a major city their whole life, being surrounded by buildings and all. At least New York has Central Park though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
mrstickball said:
Given that there is more coverage about Tiger Woods at the masters than the riots in Krygystan or the worst peacetime political disaster in history makes me question how horrifically blind Americans are.

But I do take nice strolls and think a lot - I do it for exercise with my fiancee.

I agree. I wish they would just drop this Tiger Woods thing already, we know what he did, why do we need to hear about it every day? The general public knows nothing about what is going on in the world. Even the World News is a joke now adays, we only care about Hollywood Stars and athletes, it seems.

Yes, if you open up your eyes to nature you will see it is a beautiful place. I feel sorry for those of you who will live in a major city their whole life, being surrounded by buildings and all. At least New York has Central Park though.

The bolded reasons speak a lot about the world, people would rather live in a fantasy land than know whats going on. I mean how many Americans know about the issuses in Mexico right now? I have spoken to MANY people are they are oblivous to it. If only people would pay more attention and know the world is in a lot of trouble if we don't shape up and wake up.

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
supermario128 said:
mrstickball said:

The bolded reasons speak a lot about the world, people would rather live in a fantasy land than know whats going on. I mean how many Americans know about the issuses in Mexico right now? I have spoken to MANY people are they are oblivous to it. If only people would pay more attention and know the world is in a lot of trouble if we don't shape up and wake up.

Hmm... what issues?

Slimebeast said:
KingFate said:
supermario128 said:
mrstickball said:

Hmm... what issues?

The Mexican President took out a lot of high profile drugs lords. This caused a problem, there are people who want the top dog spot now. They are trying to achive it by any means nessacry, which sadly is a massive drug war. I sadly don't know much because you have to dig a decent amount to read more about it.

KingFate said:
Slimebeast said:
KingFate said:
supermario128 said:
mrstickball said:

Hmm... what issues?

The Mexican President took out a lot of high profile drugs lords. This caused a problem, there are people who want the top dog spot now. They are trying to achive it by any means nessacry, which sadly is a massive drug war. I sadly don't know much because you have to dig a decent amount to read more about it.

U mean the drug war that's been going on for like 2-3 years now (I am not sure how long)?

Around the Network

@OP, You only have to pay a security deposit for phone if you don't have any credit or have bad credit. Since you just turned 16 I am guessing you haven't established too much credit history yet.

Slimebeast said:
KingFate said:
Slimebeast said:
KingFate said:
supermario128 said:
mrstickball said:

Hmm... what issues?

U mean the drug war that's been going on for like 2-3 years now (I am not sure how long)?

Exactly my point. It has been going on for a good amount of time yet you rarely hear about it. I want to know what's going on in my neighbroing countries for whatever happens to them will DEFINATLY affect me in time.