By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I was so blind....

Turned 16 recently,  I went on a nature hike with a friend and I got into a habit of taking these long thinking-strolls.

I thought I knew everything, I thought there was so much I didn't know about...

I thought I knew just about everything about the world. Turns out I didn't even know what was outside my fucking house. I was just so naive,

oh, and it also turns out that you have to pay a security deposit before you can get phone service.

I guess the point of this thread is I want everyone to explore the neighborhood they live in. Tell me, do you see anything that wasn't there before?

I am certain that most of you on here are perfectly reasonable people, but the basement dwellers that exist in every forum in at least some capacity should at least go outside for a couple seconds.

Tell me, What did you see?

My name is blubeard because rosie has a blue beard. Just not on her chest.

Around the Network

We're all blind after seeing your avatar.

ya I used to do the same, until I was accused (falsley) of going on long walks to smoke weed...

When i listen to Nirvana and Alice in Chains, my eyes open.

"You suck" - IN-TE-LL-ECT-UAL on the world. 

IN-TE-LL-ECT-UAL said:
When i listen to Nirvana and Alice in Chains, my eyes open.

When I read posts like this, my eyes roll.

Around the Network

I've never done that to think, but walking/hiking is always nice.

I don't think I know everything, though. (I think )

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I've always known that it's impossible to know everything. If you look at the woman from Indiana Jones 4 who knew everything you'd realize you wouldn't want to.

I'm not particularly tuned in, but i like to think i'm aware enough.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Given that there is more coverage about Tiger Woods at the masters than the riots in Krygystan or the worst peacetime political disaster in history makes me question how horrifically blind Americans are.

Things like this make me awfully embarrassed to be called an American.

But I do take nice strolls and think a lot - I do it for exercise with my fiancee.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.