By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii Console Stand

Just saw it this morning at a big store, don't know if it is new or not.

For all the people who have the console in horizontal, this could be something you might want.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I guess it's also important that Nintendo caters to those people who don't like the Wii because it's too... small? o_O

Parokki said:
I guess it's also important that Nintendo caters to those people who don't like the Wii because it's too... small? o_O

Well the thought is it has a compartment for your controller. They seem to have lot's of these things for every console... though they always seem to hold just 1 control maybe 2... I never understood it since many consoles have 4+

Meh, I don't care. I love the Wii sticking strait up like a monolith of fun.

Well it looks odd, I like the Wii standing straight up....

Around the Network
Nintendownsmii said:
Meh, I don't care. I love the Wii sticking strait up like a monolith of fun.

heheh she said monolith... I think the wii standing up like that should pretty much be trademarked by this point in time. Though mines laying down because it fits in nicely sitting between the giant black monsters(ps3 & 360) like a light warrior of awesomeness fighting off the darkness of... awesomeness.. yeah!

This has been out for a while, atleast at GameStop. It's smaller than it looks unfortunately.

Currently playing: Civ 6

i suppose it would enable it to go on top of a VCR or DVD player or something.

but then having the controller thing open at the top was silly....should have opened at the front (although i suppose it might do both)

I like my Wii with no stand. Why have the stand? Do you want your Wii to be bigger?

I got that inter cooler think that glows a while back. I dunno if I want this tho, the little compartment attacked to it is a nice touch but it looks like it can only hold 1 Wii remote and a nunchuck, or 2 Wii remotes at most.