By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony DRAMATICLY cuts PSP GAME PRICES ON PSN

@darth

clearence? Really now?

mM
Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Looks like I'll finally be buying Patapon 2. I had vowed not to buy it when they announced it was DD only, but that's a damn good price.

how could you =O. buy it now

I would have expected "Dramatic" to at least be 50%

@fordy

ok so for the games that went from $29.99 to $14.99 and the games that went from $20 to $8, don't count?

mM

makingmusic476 said:
Looks like I'll finally be buying Patapon 2. I had vowed not to buy it when they announced it was DD only, but that's a damn good price.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
@fordy

ok so for the games that went from $29.99 to $14.99 and the games that went from $20 to $8, don't count?

Which ones? I never saw any pricecuts that dramatic on your examples.

LocoRoco 2 Permanent Price Drop (now $7.99, original price $19.99)
Patapon 2 Permanent Price Drop (now $7.99, original price $14.99)
TMNT: Turtles in Time Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)

the other's didn't get 50% of but they got a 3rd of there price reducted

mM
darthdevidem01 said:
hmm looks like they are getting to a point of a clearance sales since PSP2 will be announced soon.

How do you have clearance on something where availability is pretty much unlimited? :p

Dissidia is AUD25 in EBGAMES Aus, but every other game that's on clearance sale is still a rip off even the price has gone down $25...

But heck, Locoroco 2 and Patapon 2 ! GOOD PRICE!

When I saw the thread title, I thought, "Uh oh. I'm the wrong motherfucker to be told this news". I planned on downloading a ton of games. As it turns out, none of those games are on my wanted list......at all. I guess I may go for Loco Roco 2 (the demo was awesome) but truth be told, I'm disappointed. I mean, I own probably $300 worth of PSP comic books. I've fully embraced digital download. This list didn't even make MY heart rate rise.