By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which is the best racing game?

Which is the best racing game?

I am 360 fanboy so - Forza 8 22.22%

I like realistic racing so - Gran Turismo 12 33.33%

I need speed so - Need for Speed 3 8.33%

I don't need HD so - Mario Kart 11 30.56%

I like risk so - Burnout 2 5.56%

Total:36

stupid options...
loved to play forza and as long the new gt isn't released, its the best racinggame and im not a fanboy

Around the Network

Forza 3

Wow alot of faggs in here trying to report. U do know he can come to the site no matter what so no sorry yo let u know that a book isn't need. And I think he said it like that( the options) because we all know that forza is a copy of GT and that GT is the biggest game there will be for quiet a while

CommonMan said:
Slimebeast said:
CommonMan said:
Nice options, reported.

lol why dude?

OT: Forza for me since I'm an Xbox fanboy.

Apparently I'm overreacting. Seemed like a stealth troll to me.

Option 1: Fanboys of 360 like Forza.

Option 2: People that like "real" sims like GT.

Well, it's good that you are guarding our interests (X360). :) We need it around here. And u have a point, the difference between option 1&2.

Slimebeast said:
CommonMan said:
Slimebeast said:
CommonMan said:
Nice options, reported.

lol why dude?

OT: Forza for me since I'm an Xbox fanboy.

Apparently I'm overreacting. Seemed like a stealth troll to me.

Option 1: Fanboys of 360 like Forza.

Option 2: People that like "real" sims like GT.

Well, it's good that you are guarding our interests (X360). :) We need it around here. And u have a point, the difference between option 1&2.

Number 4 too is very trollish.

Yes, just because I don't need HD I like Mario Kart.

Coincidently, those options are Microsoft and Nintendo related. Oh, what are the chances, right!

Around the Network

What a silly poll, I don't even want to click it. I won't report you but I do advise you to either make a new thread with some more level options or forget the thread ever existed in the first place.

Shud change the option 1 to

1. I dont have a ps3 so no choice but forza...

JKZ!

I'm not gonna vote in this garbage poll, its somewhat trollish.

But my thoughts are right now Forza 3 is the best racing game by a good margin, but that will most likely change when GT5 comes out.

Yep the options are dumb, but i voted for MK. MK is just so dang addicting and fun!!

Kinect! who needs video games!

even if some will call me 360 fanboy

TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED - the best racing game this gen if we're talking about current gen consoles both off and online and one of the best racing games on handhelds(seriously it's probably the best and most fun racing game on psp).

if we're talking about the best racing franchise then i have to say that PGR wins hands down - perfect combination of simulation and arcade racer that takes best things from both genres and mixes them together.