By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can Metal Gear Solid 4, Killzone 2, and FF XIII turn things around?

endurance said:
CrazzyMan said:
carlos710,
just for the records, Motorstorm and Resistance sold almost 2 mln. copies Worldwide.
Ofcourse, they are launch games and some are budled, BUT, those new games will be high AAA class and also easy can be bundled. =)
KZ2 easy can reach 3m+. =)
LBP may also do that, though PSn title.

Other games depend on quality. =)

but killzone didnt sell 3m+ on a userbase of 120m

okay i know its weird that i quoted myself but vgchartz doesnt list killzone even as a million seller

Around the Network
darthdevidem said:
*throws 1080p nariko photos at nunchuck to distract it

*Uses the WiiZapper shoot off the photos*

CrazzyMan said:
carlos710,
just for the records, Motorstorm and Resistance sold almost 2 mln. copies Worldwide.
Ofcourse, they are launch games and some are budled, BUT, those new games will be high AAA class and also easy can be bundled. =)

I wouldn't count bundled games... i count Wii MotorSports for Wii because Wii sports can do 3m+ in japan ALONE... so obviously it would do a lot more worldwide.

Sony has been making all these bundles because he needs to do *something* to sell more ps3s... even if it means giving some of their 1st party game for free.

Killzone didn't sold 3m+ on a 120m+ user base. Killzone 2 won't do it on the ps3... besides, at this point i don't expect killzone 2 to come out in 08. You should start the hype for 09

I won't predict on LBP... it may do over 3m+ or it could do 200k...

And your last line applies to all consoles (however quality is not the only factor)

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

@soriku

The Hot heavenly sword heroine....

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

*covers himself with 50,00000000 poly3ons

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network
carlos710 said:
CrazzyMan said:
carlos710,

I wouldn't count bundled games... i count Wii MotorSports for Wii because Wii sports can do 3m+ in japan ALONE... so obviously it would do a lot more worldwide.

Sony has been making all these bundles because he needs to do *something* to sell more ps3s... even if it means giving some of their 1st party game for free.

Killzone didn't sold 3m+ on a 120m+ user base. Killzone 2 won't do it on the ps3... besides, at this point i don't expect killzone 2 to come out in 08. You should start the hype for 09

I won't predict on LBP... it may do over 3m+ or it could do 200k...

And your last line applies to all consoles (however quality is not the only factor)

yeah LBP could be a hit or miss

Eugene: Claps! Congratulations you have succeeded. Disturbing that people have not noticed the pattern in Eugene's thread/posts.

Little big planet will be live viva pinata on xbox. It will be a dud but if it was on the wii it would sell millions easily. The PS3 user base wont appreciate it like Ratchet. Over a long period of time it will hit a million just like VP. I expect a lot of hype and great reviews and a 30k debut.

eugene said:
Little big planet will be live viva pinata on xbox. It will be a dud but if it was on the wii it would sell millions easily. The PS3 user base wont appreciate it like Ratchet. Over a long period of time it will hit a million just like VP. I expect a lot of hype and great reviews and a 30k debut.

well this is a casual game so it wont explode in its debut week

carlos710 said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
carlos710 said:

x

Since we have a mod here now i guess we can keep the argument (hopefully you know what that means)... or keep your current behavior and i guess you won't be for long on this site anymore.

Dont know what to say? Really this is coming from the guy who got his ass kicked cause all he could do was list major "rumored rpgs" for the wii.

Or because i listed plenty of upcoming RPGs and all you could reply is "omg you are a Wii fanboy"

Or was trying to argue that monster hunter was bigger then FF, or new SE IP.

Never said that. But by now i don't expect you to understand what people says. You never seem to read any post you quote, you just reply with your personal attacks. 

I told him fuck you because he called NG a hack and slash. Thats like calling mario just another platformer. Seriously go the fuck away. BTW fuck you you silly fanboy.

NG is hack and slash. Mario is just another platformer

O look comes in with all these wii sellers while Ps3 has nothing.

How many games releasing in 08 are going to sell over 3m+ for the ps3?

I would say GTA 4 and gran turismo 5... perhaps MGS 4, but imo thats all. How many do you predict? 

Who the hell is the fanboy.

You. That was clear since the beginning.

You started it, for some reason you dislike anyone not possessing a wii, imagine that.

Yea that clearly was my response, i listed a bunch of games that are rumored like your sig suggests.

Hey you know what since im such a danm fanboy i should add a bunch of rediculas bullshit list to my sig of unnanounced 360 games

God of war 3, GT 5, MGS4, FF 13 all unannounced games.

I dont care if they sell 1 million, they are big time proven franchises, just as big as mario cart and brawl, and ps3 possesses more of them.

If those are hack and slash and mario is just a plain platformer then i feel bad that you have the right to call yourself a gamer.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.