By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CRYTEK: Crysis 2 PS3 Will Hit Graphical Ceiling

i will give them the benefit of doubt for now.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

lol at all the doubters. For many people multiplatform quality seems to be a sensitive topic.

Silly developer, everyone knows the PS3 has no ceiling.

It would be nice if it was a good game, christ I'm sick of hearing about graphics.

im so close to building a monster pc right now , just gotta make sure i can afford it but im gonna drop like 3000 bucks on a pc im talking top of the line and im gonna hook it up to my 46 plasma ohh ya baby wireless keyboard and mouse , im so excited

Nowhere does it say the gameplay will be better.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

we'll see. If Killzone 2 is going 3d this summer that means they've likely optimised the engine A LOT, and with all the sony internal studios and the foreign architecture of the ps3.. I'm not so sure crytek will be the ones making the best looking game for the console. But we'll see.

Check out my game about moles ^

i don't really care the graphics, the game will probably be dead boring like the first one =s i hope i am wrong.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

So far they've only talked about graphics and CryEngine3 and not about the game...I won't pay 70e for a PS3 benchmark.

Severance said:
i don't really care the graphics, the game will probably be dead boring like the first one =s i hope i am wrong.

How can so many people find the first one boring? It was a blast to play! Better story than Killzone 2 and better gameplay too, in my opinion.

OT: Never underestimate Crytek even if they are multiplat developers. 

luvtospooge said:
Severance said:

How can so many people find the first one boring? It was a blast to play! Better story than Killzone 2 and better gameplay too, in my opinion.

OT: Never underestimate Crytek even if they are multiplat developers. 

If it was only PS3 and PC, this might be okay, but you put the "last gen" 360 in there and people get a little incredulous. How can it be great if it's on the 360?