By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vote for improved XMB access on PS Share (in store, during movies, etc.)

Attention seeker!
(already voted can't vote again)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

And I thank you guys for voting day one. :D

I just voted for this. Although i did see a few topics that were similar but limited to only a few places on the XMB, this was the only one that asked for complete XMB access everywhere.

Vetteman94 said:
I just voted for this. Although i did see a few topics that were similar but limited to only a few places on the XMB, this was the only one that asked for complete XMB access everywhere.

Yeah, I saw a couple that touched on some elements of my idea, but nothing that quite covered full XMB access.

Thanks for the vote.  ^_^

Just noticed this. One of my main annoyances about the way the xmb interface works. Would be nice to see this happen.

Also, I've been meaning to do my own blog share posts since I heard about it. Seems like it's getting pretty popular!

Just voted!

Around the Network
Alic0004 said:
Just noticed this. One of my main annoyances about the way the xmb interface works. Would be nice to see this happen.

Also, I've been meaning to do my own blog share posts since I heard about it. Seems like it's getting pretty popular!

Just voted!

When ya do, let us know so we can vote on 'em!

Vote them all down.  :D

Seriously some of the people on there, make my head spin. Voting down any good idea.

didn't get too popular on gametrailers

mM
leo-j said:
didn't get too popular on gametrailers

Actually, it did.  Every time I've bumped that thread, I've gotten another 10 or so votes.  The thread doesn't get too many posts, but people are definitely reading it, and I've gotten more votes out of itad than anything I've done since the idea was on the "most recent" tab right after it first got posted.

Voted up!

People should vote for this one too: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/04/07/new-browser-with-move-support/