By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you think killing is normal?

Do you think killing is normal?

Yes. 13 43.33%

No. 3 10.00%

In some situations 6 20.00%

It depends what you mean by "normal" 8 26.67%

Total:30

Do you think killing is normal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Almost all life must kill to eat be it plant, animal, bacteria etc. So yes it is a fact of life. Organisms kill other organisms.

Humans killing humans? Absolutely not normal.

Check out my band, (the) Fracture Suit!!

http://www.myspace.com/fracturesuit

Have you been enslaved?

Yes. But it depends on the killing.

Killing an animal for food is normal, however in the social context of society killing another human isn't considered normal because it puts in danger the rules that let us as social creatures live together. Despite the fact that murder happens a lot.

Yes humans and animals both fight over land all the time.

Around the Network

Well I can think of one way to find out.

Killed anybody lately?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I think I figured it out. Normal people don't kill people, so killing is not normal. As long as we're talking homocide here.

Actually it depends on the definition of "killing" as much as it does "normal."

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

It's part of human history. We just know that we'll forfeit our own lives if we kill other people/ go to hell/ have to buy a lot of acid and a hacksaw to dispose of the body/ don't have the heart to do it.

People have been killing people since Cain and Abel pretty much. (or cavemen. whichever)

Only wild animals. Its not normal to kill other humans or dogs unless they are viscous.

Killing animals, of course, I'm a meatitarian.

Killing other people is natural, but murderers are considered abnormal my our society, so I would say it is not "normal".