By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS: Peace Walker will have monster bosses from Monster hunter series!

This week's Famitsu

MGS: Peace Walker will feature bosses from Monster Hunter

New games/info

Another Century's Episode R (PS3)

MGS: Peace Walker (PSP)

Itki Online (PS3)

Neptune (PS3)

Metroid Other M (Wii)

Metal Max 3 (NDS)

Ghost Trick (NDS)

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 (PS3/Xbox 360/Wii)

Nier (PS3/Xbox 360)

Next Week ~

Around the Network

http://www.allgamesbeta.info/2010/04/this-weeks-famitsu.html

what ???????????????

Another Century's Episode R holy!?!?! news of the month for me first ps3 game i'm going to have to import!!

oh ya monster hunter in metal gear is cool. i never defeated one of those big ones because i fail with the monster hunter control but now that i can fight them with snake they are cooked meat :)

here is the info about the MGSPW conference
http://bbs.a9vg.com/read.php?tid=1446190&fpage=1

Around the Network

neptune= game consoles transform to bishoujo ? ......lol

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx

I think it's supposed to be easter egg for multiplayer, something like Ape escape or skateboarding in 2

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

wots wrong with MGS w MH for PSP??

i think thats a brilliant idea.. MH has sold i think over 3m in Japan.. So by adding the bosses from MH, MGS is trying to create a new niche game.. n if it works than it will really expand the sales of MGS in Japan.. maybe it will finally do over a million in Jap..

I think the next week pre-order numbers of Japan r going to tell if there is any boast in Pre-order rate..

Kojima did it again... surprised everybody.