By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things that annoy you

How about homework. That annoys me

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Vegetarians and Peta.

Trains in Belgium. 

The middle ages.

Yves Leterme.

The fact that Istanbul is called Istanbul. And the fact that it's a part of Turkey.

French(the language)

Hippies.

That's about it I guess. 

patapon said:
Orca_Azure said:
Something else that annoys me besides badgenomes are:

When ladies dress up in provocative outfits but then get mad when you approach them. That's like me wearing a police uniform and getting angry if they asked me for help. -.-

I HATE PEOPLE WHO STEAL DAVE CHAPPELLE JOKES!!! >=(

<.< I didn't expect anyone to get the reference. it annoys me when my attempts at stealing jokes get thwarted by a person who listens to the same comedians as i do.

Double post. Sorry. Another pet peeve of mine.....

Teachers that tell students their political/religious views.

I could not care less if you think "save the environment" commercials are propaganda, or that taxes need to be raised. Your job is to teach, not preach.

Around the Network
Orca_Azure said:
patapon said:
Orca_Azure said:
Something else that annoys me besides badgenomes are:

When ladies dress up in provocative outfits but then get mad when you approach them. That's like me wearing a police uniform and getting angry if they asked me for help. -.-

I HATE PEOPLE WHO STEAL DAVE CHAPPELLE JOKES!!! >=(

<.< I didn't expect anyone to get the reference. it annoys me when my attempts at stealing jokes get thwarted by a person who listens to the same comedians as i do.

It's okay Carlos Mencia, shit happens.

Oh. Oh. I was just compared to mensteala? :/ this is a new low for me.

XD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.