By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Things that annoy you

You shall tell me things that annoy you. Remember - keep it civil. Don't say religions/consoles/races/etc, don't want anyone getting banned on one of my epic threads.

With that, I'll get the ball rolling.

It annoys me when people type like this  "well.....i'm doing ok....how about you?....oh...i see.... well.... I guess that's ok too...."

i hate when people add 50 periods

Around the Network

Apple fanboys and anything associated with apple: be it IPhone, Ipod, IPad and IMacs.

Quite frankly I do not care how many the IPads sell. I will never buy an Apple product. Iphone is a piece of garbage and I had to get rid of mine. Ipods break down within a year as well. lol.
PS3 is a better electronics device than the IPad.

Sony Versus Apple showdown FTW. Apple fans are more annoying than Microsoft fans.

Naggers

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

society,
when people talk inside movie theaters while others are trying to enjoy the movie they have paid to see..

Nintendo is a constant in life. Nintendo is the place where you can always go to have a great time, whether that is alone or together with friends. Nintendo made dozens of all time classics which are more than just amazing games. Nintendo is a gaming company. Nintendo raised our sorry asses better than a parent ever could. Nintendo is a religion. Nintendo is what drove gaming forward and what continues to drive gaming forward. Nintendo saved gaming in the '80s. Nintendo is saving gaming again right now.

Nintendo IS the industry. Nintendo IS gaming. - BY RolStoppable

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

My boss only gave me the commission due after I complained that it was late, then shortchanged me by about $100. I'm a bit beyond being annoyed by this, but he's making his office look weak. People aren't going to hang around if this keeps happening.

Around the Network

When people chew with their mouth open and make loud noises while eating.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

People that act superior.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

@c03n3nj0

OMG! i cant stand that noise

Orange fanboys.