By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1st Party Microsoft~~ what do you want?

Boutros said:
NoPantsHoSlappa said:
cmeese47 said:
Hows about something that is innovated like what Sony offers. Lets hope the Natal can bring some truely new interactive ips

what exactly is so innovative?

Games...

and other then heavy rain what innovative games does the ps3 have that the 360 doesn't have a comparable alternative?

edit. o and littlebigplanet.

Around the Network
enrageorange said:
Boutros said:
NoPantsHoSlappa said:
cmeese47 said:
Hows about something that is innovated like what Sony offers. Lets hope the Natal can bring some truely new interactive ips

Games...

and other then heavy rain what games does the ps3 have that the 360 doesn't have a comparable alternative?

God of War III, LittleBigPlanet to name a few.

Me personally, Id kill for a NEW conker game. Not a refurbished one like Bad Fur Day.
Also Brute Force 2 would be awesome, as well as Rallysport Challenge 3, although DICE made the first two and DICE being at EA I think those odds are small.

Plus, some good games to convice me to buy Natal because Im not really feeling Natal at all right now. 

You aint found shit!

lostintheodyssey said:
I would like more wrpgs like the ones bioware makes
I would like them to buy a studio like mistwalker to just pump out jrpgs
I would like them to start letting rare make more games so we can get perfect dark 3
A new killer instinct
Kameo 2

There hasn't been a Perfect Dark 2 yet. Perfect Dark Zero was a prequel to the original N64 game. Now also available in HD on XBLA. :)

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

LordMatrix said:
lostintheodyssey said:
I would like more wrpgs like the ones bioware makes
I would like them to buy a studio like mistwalker to just pump out jrpgs
I would like them to start letting rare make more games so we can get perfect dark 3
A new killer instinct
Kameo 2

There hasn't been a Perfect Dark 2 yet. Perfect Dark Zero was a prequel to the original N64 game. Now also available in HD on XBLA. :)

lol yeah I know I just meant the 3rd perfect dark title created by them not an actual perfect dark 3.  I know the sequel would be called perfect dark 2.

opps forgot to mention the games I want. New Mechassault, a good perfect dark sequel, if ensemble didn't break up a new rts game.

how is god of war 3 innovative and how are there no alternatives to it. Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry, all the new ip hack and slash. lol Its an amazing game but the guy said innovative ps3 titles which its not.

Around the Network

MS has so many potential first party IP's so thats not the problem.....I think the problem is that they dont have a good First party developer to make them, So maybe before they start making games they should go out and acquire good devs to build up there first party first !!

enrageorange said:
Boutros said:
NoPantsHoSlappa said:
cmeese47 said:

Games...

and other then heavy rain what innovative games does the ps3 have that the 360 doesn't have a comparable alternative?

edit. o and littlebigplanet.

There's also The Eye of Judgment and Eyepet. It also seems like Modnation Racers will be a rather innovative game.

But the 360 still has innovative games. It's just that Sony seems to be stepping up more this gen with innovative games.