By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii - 1st half of 2010 video

Severance said:
does samurai warriors 3 have split screen? also nice video =]

Probably. Dunno how it would work with the offline co-op.

Also, the official press release.

16 March 2010 – Nintendo today announced a unique partnership with Tecmo Koei to publish Samurai Warriors 3, the newest title in the Samurai Warriors franchise, exclusively for Wii.

Launching in Europe on 28 May 2010, Samurai Warriors 3 is an evolution of the Warriors series, featuring an innovative new game mode and a completely fresh new storyline

In addition to a host of new characters, brand new combat and gameplay elements, the game will also test players with new tactical and strategic challenges on the battlefield.

Samurai Warriors 3 offers two-player online and offline co-op with enhanced sharing features. The game also unveils a special new game mode; based on the classic Nintendo Entertainment System game Nazo no Murasamejo (The Mysterious Murasame Castle), originally inspired by Shigeru Miyamoto. The new mode will offer players the chance to control characters never seen before outside of Japan.

Get ready for a new era as Samurai Warriors 3 launches on Wii in Europe on 28 May 2010.

Around the Network
palancas7 said:
Severance said:
does samurai warriors 3 have split screen? also nice video =]

Probably. Dunno how it would work with the offline co-op.

on split screen, have you played any "Warriors" game? i reccommend it if you have a friend with you.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Two player action remains relatively the same with the split screen gameplay. Each player can choose different items and characters from one another. They can also share gimmicks in stages.

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Samurai_Warriors_3

Never played any of them. Not really interested though lol

palancas7 said:

Two player action remains relatively the same with the split screen gameplay. Each player can choose different items and characters from one another. They can also share gimmicks in stages.

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Samurai_Warriors_3

Never played any of them. Not really interested though lol

you should its pretty fun and despite looking like a button masher it has some depth to it especially the Samurai Warriors ones.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Nice vid. So many great games... Nintendo clearly learned from their mistakes of the second half of 2008 - first half of 2009 drought. Hopefully they've got more awesome games in store for the second half of this year.

Of those games I will be getting day one: Galaxy 2, Monster Hunter 3, Zangeki (assuming it makes it to the states), and eventually: Fragile, Sin and Punishment: Star Successor, Endless Ocean 2, and Red Steel 2.

Around the Network

Great vid palancas 7, I already got No More Heroes 2 and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

I got Monster Hunter 3 pre-ordered and paid in full.

I going to pre-order Super Mario Galaxy 2 soon.

Can't wait to get Metroid: Other M ans Sin & Punishment: Star Successor.

Nintendo has the best-lineup for sure!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Good video.

I'll never be able to afford all of these.

Nice video you covered all my must haves and more !

RolStoppable said:
Was there splitscreen in the Monster Hunter Tri footage or did I see that wrong?

Yes there was splitscreen in MH Tri footage. Tri has a local 2 person splitscreen mode called arena or something like that.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin