By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which you prefer to be out of the video gaming race

Which you prefer to be out of the video gaming race

SONY 64 32.99%

MICROSOFT 48 24.74%

NINTENDO 20 10.31%

APPLE 60 30.93%

OTHERS (if theres any) 2 1.03%

Total:194

i voted for Nintendo by accendent :(... i read the thread wrong lol...

i would vote for Microsoft if i can

Around the Network

Ummmm, no one?

Seriously, when is competition a bad thing?

And why would you want there to be LESS games on the market?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

by looking at the polls i see that majority voted sony, i cant blame them followed closely by Apple never aspected that there will be so much hatred for apple. i suspect in terms of hand held there will be competition with nintendo, apple and sony.

no to judge or any thing but what i see is theres a form of double standard here, u hate that one particular thing yet you still take it in. in reality every one does it.

I would vote none. Even if you hate Nintendo or MS, their strength pushes Sony to do better and as a Sony fan that should please you. Now rewrite the above sentence twice shifting around the names of the console manufacturers.

Legend11 said:

Sony. I think it would have saved third parties a ton of money just developing for 360/PC and would have led to a new golden age for video games.

If weren't for Sony we may never had RROD. Since M$ was trying to be the first out of the gate, it had caused major problems for our poor Bill Gates. :(  Yeah i voted Apple since, i hate fruitcakes.

Around the Network

If anyone says one of the big 3, at least fucking admit your real reason's.

Not hollow see-through "I don't like the way they do business" such a shitty lame excuse that you don't even mean.

I want Apple out because gaming belongs to the big 3. I always want it to remain this way ...

Since when were apple even in it?

I voted others because I didnt want to vote against no one :D

Nintendo. They're obviously the greatest developers in the world. They should be building space ships, teleporters, and robots that cure cancer by now instead of wasting their time with games, fitness, and education.

I don't know how anyone that enjoys the video game industry could say Nintendo! You may not like the Wii, but you have to respect what Nintendo has done for us since the 1980's!! Both Microsoft and Sony bullied their way into gamers hearts which is fine, but Nintendo has done more for us for a longer period of time! I would say Apple since we really do not need more than 3 companies!!