By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which you prefer to be out of the video gaming race

Which you prefer to be out of the video gaming race

SONY 64 32.99%

MICROSOFT 48 24.74%

NINTENDO 20 10.31%

APPLE 60 30.93%

OTHERS (if theres any) 2 1.03%

Total:194

So pick the above, dont be shy iam sure there are people out there who would wish for one or the other too leave.

*pls be civil i dont want this trend to be closed. thank you.

Around the Network

Microsoft because I don't like them or how they do business.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Apple because they are Apple.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

None.

None really. My only preference would be to have Sony produce the HW and MS provide the OS/SDK toolkit and Online services. Seems unlikely but that would be an interesting partnership and I'd love to see the resultant meltdown.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Well i really prefer none. Comptition is a great thing. Sony had a stupidly over priced $600 console. Could you imagine if there was no Wii or 360?

If i HAD to pick one id say Sony. I own a PS3 and i do like it but i am so sick of Sony fans, for the most part. Again not all of them, but a lot of them are very anoying and I just dont like them. It would bring me a special joy to see there fav company out of the console market...=0)

That might just be due to the fact the PS3 is on a role atm and the 360 is getting beat. Maybe if it were the other way around the 360 fans would be the loud ones and id hate them instead. idk just the way i feel.

Anyways my official vote is none.

god damn Steve Jobs and his video game hate he even is responsible for old school EA, the man doesn't deserve a single cent from games.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Definately apple, lot of people always said MS is evil, cause they interfere in every electronic section. But right now, that's exactly what apple does, and even worse. They just see another way to make money with there lead positions. MS built the Xbox brand fjust of the ground...

Apple is overrated. So apple.

Apple, no question really. MS, Nintendo and Sony are all good in what they do. Apple is inferior in the phone department, inferior in the OS department (linux is better), inferior in the game department, inferior in the handheld department...and Steve Jobs really deserves nothing.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)