By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - predict modnation racers metacritic

topic says it all

Around the Network

after playing the beta..

90s

mM

^ i thought it would be in the 70's after the beta, i heard of terrible lag and framerate issues....but i surely hope so

It's hard to say, the beta had some obvious technical issues but assuming they take those out and they have well designed tracks included with the game I could see it getting a high 8 or low 9.

Around the Network

85, But who knows might be another Little big planet(90+).

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Hmm... I would have said mid 70's before, since a lot of places have whined about "incomplete" games, but given the reception that Warioware DIY is getting, I think some of them finally changed their mind. I'm going to go with low 80s, maybe 82 or so?

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

86 is my guess.

PSN ID: KingFate_

radiantshadow92 said:
^ i thought it would be in the 70's after the beta, i heard of terrible lag and framerate issues....but i surely hope so

the beta was completely online, there wasn't much lag for me, nor framerate issues, just took some time to start up a race with a group of people.. and the loading just sucked

If they fixed all the issues though I can say it will be a AAA ip

It will have 4 player split screen, and online 2 player split screen, and user created stuff.. so who knows. As long as it has it's own campaign seperate from the online, then I will get it.

mM