By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - predict modnation racers metacritic

leo-j said:
radiantshadow92 said:
^ i thought it would be in the 70's after the beta, i heard of terrible lag and framerate issues....but i surely hope so

the beta was completely online, there wasn't much lag for me, nor framerate issues, just took some time to start up a race with a group of people.. and the loading just sucked

If they fixed all the issues though I can say it will be a AAA ip

It will have 4 player split screen, and online 2 player split screen, and user created stuff.. so who knows. As long as it has it's own campaign seperate from the online, then I will get it.

i would get it even if they skipped a campaign, it looks so awesome, but i just have a feeling its going to be AA...but hey, one can hope =p

Around the Network

radiantshadow92 said:
leo-j said:
radiantshadow92 said:
^ i thought it would be in the 70's after the beta, i heard of terrible lag and framerate issues....but i surely hope so

the beta was completely online, there wasn't much lag for me, nor framerate issues, just took some time to start up a race with a group of people.. and the loading just sucked

If they fixed all the issues though I can say it will be a AAA ip

It will have 4 player split screen, and online 2 player split screen, and user created stuff.. so who knows. As long as it has it's own campaign seperate from the online, then I will get it.

i would get it even if they skipped a campaign, it looks so awesome, but i just have a feeling its going to be AA...but hey, one can hope =p

Pretty sure they have a campaigne

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

85 for this game.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Middle 80's seems a given after havin played the singleplayer. Framerate (in splitscreen for example) and loading times may kill its score.

@ leo-j: it does have a separate campaign :) 28 tracks

Around the Network

I'll go for 90 but I haven't had a go at the beta. From what you're saying, hope that the time taken to finish the game will serve to deliver the polish needed.

85 is my guess. reviewers will compare this to mario kart

radiantshadow92 said:

That's what I'm basing my predicition from, the beta suffered from serious lag, long loading times, connection issues, framerate was all over the place, camera angle is horrible and no option for other camera angles, less game modes than the PSP version, well you get my point.

PS3 MNR meta - 77

PSP MNR meta - 80

I don't see any reason as to why it wouldn't be as good as LBP so 90+