By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Legs worth $13.3 million dollars

Well see, now it makes a lot more sense knowing how much advertisement revenue he produces.  I only read the post, so if that was after the jump, then I had no idea.  The pieces of the puzzle fit now, whereas before, I was at a loss for how a hurdler would be insured for so much money.  Seems more than reasonable considering how much his public figure value is worth.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Around the Network

Well I can understand ... some scientist actually make brain-insurance for there familis sake , if some handicap occures :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Well then, sounds like some sort of fad invented by insurance companies to make loads of money for no reason.

PC Gamer

i wonder if Marios little stumps are insured for M+S olympics

Liu Xiang is right.

Serious make a advert with him WITH NIKE SHOES and a lot of people will buy Nike shoes instead of addidas so yes his legs are worth a lot.

Around the Network

He dedicate all his life into running and if one day something happens to his legs what will he do? What will happen to him? That's why the insurence... He did a right thing, before he loses all.

13.3 million is nothing, David Beckham insured his legs for 70 million and Michael Flatley, a step dancer, for $40 million, a lot of actresses and models also insure their legs for millions.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Not really that big a story IMO. College athletes get insured all the time in case of injury.