By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So whose the most powerful Video Game character?

So whose the most powerful Video Game character?

Sora 25 8.12%

Cloud Strife 39 12.66%

Kratos 170 55.19%

Dante 33 10.71%

Sonic 25 8.12%

Ryu Hayabusa 16 5.19%

Total:308

lol i didnt know how hard itd be for you t read the OP.

Around the Network

Ness for the win.

He cracks The God of Wack's main character in the nuts with a baseball bat and then goes home with Samus and gives her multiple oragasms.

Game over.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I came in here to say it's either Mario (destroyer of galaxies, thrower of dinosaurs, he can shoot fireballs, turn into metal, turn into a ghost, or just grab a star and run through anything), Bayonetta, or The Incredible Hulk.

But damn, forgot about Kirby. It's Kirby. Once Kirby eats the Hulk, it's over.

Mario,Link,Samus??!!

Yeah I agree Goku would kick ass! He's way faster than sonic, easily stronger than kratos, can fly and can do the kamehameha!!!

Around the Network

Voldo is one of the characters I'm best with. Alex Mercer really caught my attention because I discovered that he could kick the crap out of almost any other video game character.

It's gotta be James Bond.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

How can someone say that Samus is more powerful than Kratos???
lol, Kratos would have no problem killing her! Infact Kratos could even r*** her...

aragod said:
Adobo said:
aragod said:
SuperAdrianK said:

He would destroy all those characters left to right closing his eyes but if I were to choose, it would be Sora from the descriptions.

This. The list is pretty weak, but I'd say either Kratos or Dante. Final fantasy heroes are all too emo.

kirby eats ^    bam!!!

Fused Gogetta is immunee to "eating" or beeing absorbed, look up Majin Buu fight versus Vegito. Kirby is KO.

Ok, let's say Gogeta DOES manage to kill Kirby. If that would be the case, Kirby would ascend to heaven and eat God! And after that, there is only one who can stop him...

@RiksK15

In her Zero Suit, Samus would in fact lose. However, that's like making Kratos fight without the Blades of Chaos/Athena/Exile or any other weapon for that matter, as well as taking away his magical abilities and God-like power.

However, with Samus fully equipped with the Hyper Beam, Power Bomb, Super Missile etc, it would be a duel worth witnessing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv92qIlb_w0&feature=PlayList&p=D6E5529ABD82C068&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=21

Shaka beats Goku or Gogueta