Forums - Sony Discussion - Fact: PS3 fanboys are the worst

dtewi said:
20happyballs said:
dtewi said:
Fact: You're ugly.

(Now is that really a fact?)

And your argument is?

It is not a fact.

Yes, what you said is not a fact because you have no proof and it's not true. But, the article I posted does have proof. But, of course it's not talking about every PS3 fanboy. Just the PS3 fanboys as a community.

Around the Network
SickleSigh said:
All fanboys are bad, you're the worst for thinking you being a fanboy is somehow better because you're not a Sony fanboy. Sony fans have a lot to be defensive about as well. Think about it.

No, your wrong. I am not a fanboy. In fact, I love my PS3 and its games along with my other 2 consoles. I, however, get incredibly annoyed by PS3 fanboys. Not just by their abundance, but because of their blatant ignorance. They like to cause a lot of trouble. And, I admit, it's fun to mess around with them because of how predictable they are.

What are you trying to achieve with this thread?

If you can find a worse PS3 fanboy than xbot fanboy "industry insider" from Edge online forums....seriously, all those 12-year olds playing mostly on 360 unfortunately tilt the odds to their side, nothing against the younglings, but what are you gonna do.

Ok i had the xbox 360 for 3 years, traded it when i saw uncharted 2 on an hdtv.....have been thrilled ever since.. The tech behind the ps3 is just better, and down the road you will see the difference between the two systems is far greater than you thought..

Thats my story.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Around the Network

So you start a thread insulting people who are supposedly fanatical about the thing they support ........hoping that it's going to lead to lead to a rational discussion, good luck with that.

Hey hey hey, great thread.

Man, go somewhere with this garbage. So destructoid thinks PS3 fanboys are the worst. Ok. So if Kotaku writes an article tomorrow saying 360 fanboys are the worst, is that a fact then?

Besides, all 3 consoles have their share of horrible fanboys. What about the 360 fanboys who dont want the ME trilogy to come to the PS3? Or the PS3 fanboys who boycotted FFXIII since it went to 360? What about the Wii fanboys who hope every big budget HD game falls flat on its face? Their is pathetic behavior all around, for you to turn away from most of it and single out a fraction of it says a lot about you.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

hsrob said:
So you start a thread insulting people who are supposedly fanatical about the thing they support ........hoping that it's going to lead to lead to a rational discussion, good luck with that.

Yeah, you'd think I'd learn my lesson. Note to self, " you cannot reason with a PS3 fanboy." Got it. I'll remember that. 

Do you ever remember a 360 game being completely overshadowed by fanboy hype and review rage? I certainly don't.

lulz

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf