By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fact: PS3 fanboys are the worst

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm not saying all PS3 fanboys are worst, just the community as a whole.

PS3 fanboys need to read this article, but before you comment, make sure you read the whole article. You don't want to make a fool of yourselves.

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

Around the Network
20happyballs said:

PS3 fanboys need to read this article, but before you comment, make sure you read the whole article. You don't want to make a fool of yourselves.

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

Devil May Cry 4 is a perfect example. Originally a PS3 exclusive, Capcom made the wise decision to put the game on the XBox 360 as well, and fans were furious. Sony loyalists famously boycotted the game and launched a petition, begging Capcom not to betray them. One fan asked the publisher directly, "What are you thinking, Capcom?" The petition still exists, with 12345 signatures attached.

I b3lieve

iirc.... this has already been posted and discussed at least twice...and the actually article is just old

Old articles are the worst.

badgenome said:

Why? Because it's old, it's not true? Is that your reasoning?

I only posted this after reading many of the comments on the "IGN: ME2 is better than U2" thread. I felt that there are many PS3 fanboys out there that need to read this.

Around the Network

Fact: You're ugly.

(Now is that really a fact?)

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

20happyballs said:
badgenome said:

Why? Because it's old, it's not true? Is that your reasoning?

I only posted this after reading many of the comments on the "IGN: ME2 is better than U2" thread. I felt that there are many PS3 fanboys out there that need to read this.

PS3 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

dtewi said:

And your argument is?

20happyballs said:
dtewi said:

And your argument is?

It is not a fact.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

All fanboys are bad, you're the worst for thinking you being a fanboy is somehow better because you're not a Sony fanboy. Sony fans have a lot to be defensive about as well. Think about it.