By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
elgefe02 said:
Falcon095 said:
Asi.. que aparte de hermafrodita, te cambias el sexo? ..

Si eso me suENA rarisimo

Haha, si no tiene nada de raro!  Las ostras cambian de sexo a cada rato.  

@Manuelf: Tienes algo interesante para decirnos?  Puedes participar en el tema cuando quieras.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

No tengo nada, mejor me quedo callado riendome a lo lindo =)

BoleroOfFire said:
I don't exactly follow how the following statements which I bolded:

ha todos ustedes tienen que venir a qui. es un pais muy bonito, y las chicas son mas bonitas y mas locas de todo el mundo, bueno eso es lo que yo creo!!

es possible que muchachas de 16 anos o mas joven hagan cosas que no deberian de estar haciendo!!

were supposed to suggest the underlined statement below.  

i was merely trying to suggest that a lot of young woman in todays society have no morals or values which are in my opinion meant to be taught by the parents of the corresponding child or children.  That kind of behaviour in intolerable in any country in my opinion. it however does highlight the failures of todays parents in laying the foundation of a well balanced individual, who will not act in ways that would not be frowned upon by other members of society.   Before you say anything else regarding anything to be honest i had a pretty relaxed upbringing by my parents. if we ever crossed the line with them we were made aware. but our decisions in life were at the end our decisions, my parents taught us the rights and wrongs or pros and cons of everyday situations as they saw it in their time.  At the end their advice is exactly that, ADVICE. it was our choice to make and they would be there to support us if we failed or give praise if we succeeded

Perhaps Flow would like to enlighten me since he claims to have interpreted it correctly.  

To me, the former sounded like you were encouraging the male users to go to New Zealand and take advantage of wild, underaged girls.  I agree with what you wrote about many parents today failing to instill good values in their children.  However, that doesn't give others the right to take advantage of those individuals.  To the contrary, it makes them just as bad as the lacking parents.  

I guess I'll take your word for it and accept that what you meant is in the latter post.   

My interpretation:

"This country is so wild even 16 year old girls here are doing what they shouldn't."

If that's good or not, that was left open for interpretation. I used common sense instead of my d*** and thought he wasn't implying anything he shouldn't

Remembers me of those movies where a bunch of young people travel to other countries to do things like those and usually end bad

Also, to break this combo even further, i'd like to say: Omelette du fromage

Okay, now back to spanish :)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Flow said:

ha todos ustedes tienen que venir a qui. es un pais muy bonito, y las chicas son mas bonitas y mas locas de todo el mundo, bueno eso es lo que yo creo!!

es possible que muchachas de 16 anos o mas joven hagan cosas que no deberian de estar haciendo!!

My interpretation:

"This country is so wild even 16 year old girls here are doing what they shouldn't."

If that's good or not, that was left open for interpretation. I used common sense instead of my d*** and thought he wasn't implying anything he shouldn't

Remembers me of those movies where a bunch of young people travel to other countries to do things like those and usually end bad

Okay, let's pretend the subject was Hawaii:

You should all come here.  It's a beautiful place and the beaches are the most beautiful and it has the best waves in the whole world.  Well, that's what I think!!

It's possible that the natives will sell you goods that they shouldn't be selling!!

The bolded is clearly positive advertising for Hawaii.  That was not left open for interpretation.  Furthermore, it sounds as though I know the beaches and waves are the best in the world from personal experience.  There was no implying, I flat out stated that these are great Hawaiian attractions.

Hate to burst your bubble, but no combo was broken.  Better luck next time.  And sorry, I don't speak Czechoslovakian.  

Warrior of Light

MANUELF said:
No tengo nada, mejor me quedo callado riendome a lo lindo =)

Hmm...ahora estoy sospechosa.  Tengo un presentimiento de que si tienes cosas interesentas que decirnos.  Di la verdad: en la vida real eres un rey de la moda?  

Warrior of Light

Around the Network
BoleroOfFire said:
Flow said:

My interpretation:

You should all come here.  It's a beautiful place and the beaches are the most beautiful and it has the best waves in the whole world.  Well, that's what I think!!

It's possible that the natives will sell you goods that they shouldn't be selling!!

The bolded is clearly positive advertising for Hawaii.  That was not left open for interpretation.  Furthermore, it sounds as though I know the beaches and waves are the best in the world from personal experience.  There was no implying, I flat out stated that these are great Hawaiian attractions.

Hate to burst your bubble, but no combo was broken.  Better luck next time.  And sorry, I don't speak Czechoslovakian.  

es possible que muchachas de 16 anos o mas joven hagan cosas que no deberian de estar haciendo! =/= es possible que muchachas de 16 anos o mas joven hagan contigo cosas que no deberian de estar haciendo

He didn't told us to go there and go all pedobear on these girls, he said these girls are doing it, which is not false and not offensive.

The combo broken was the dozens of pages speaking spanish with a english post, and shame on you for not recognizing a dexter's lab quote, and that's not czecho silly, it's clearly italian

J'aime parler italien, tu peut voir?

Flow said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Flow said:

es possible que muchachas de 16 anos o mas joven hagan cosas que no deberian de estar haciendo! =/= es possible que muchachas de 16 anos o mas joven hagan contigo cosas que no deberian de estar haciendo

He didn't told us to go there and go all pedobear on these girls, he said these girls are doing it, which is not false and not offensive.

The combo broken was the dozens of pages speaking spanish with a english post, and shame on you for not recognizing a dexter's lab quote, and that's not czecho silly, it's clearly italian

Good job on omitting the first part.  That statement alone doesn't mean much without the preceding one.  The preceding one states that in his opinion, "the women are the most beautiful and wildest in the world".  This sounds like he knows from personal experience.  With the inclusion of the forerunning paragraph, the sentence that you cherry-picked does appear encouraging. 

The Czech thing was a joke.  

No, I don't.

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire said:
Flow said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Flow said:

Good job on omitting the first part.  That statement alone doesn't mean much without the preceding one.  The preceding one states that in his opinion, "the women are the most beautiful and wildest in the world".  This sounds like he knows from personal experience.  With the inclusion of the forerunning paragraph, the sentence that you cherry-picked does appear encouraging. 

The Czech thing was a joke.  

No, I don't.

Allright then...

as chicas son mas bonitas y mas locas de todo el mundo, bueno eso es lo que yo creo!!

Still, not false and not ofensive, at least for me. As i said, it's open for interpretation and i don't believe the guy is a freak.

Sorry if my first post in english here sounded rude, i had no intention, and probably offended you since your reply was so bitter. Again, sorry if i was rude.

And i'm dead serious about my italian, don't go mocking my languages just because my teacher is homeless and constantly speak with animals, he said my italian is good enough to go to Poland already \o/

wat

Okay, I don't understand why this is so hard to follow, but let's try again:

ha todos ustedes tienen que venir a qui. es un pais muy bonito, y las chicas son mas bonitas y mas locas de todo el mundo, bueno eso es lo que yo creo!!

You should all come here.  The country is very beautiful, and the girls are the most beautiful and craziest in the world, well that's what I think!!

That is positive advertising for the country.  He stated that the country is beautiful and follows it with a description of aspects that he finds attractive about the country.  He even ends it with "that's what I think!!".  That was not left open to interpretation.  He is clearly praising the women.  Then he follows that paragraph by saying that "minors do things they shouldn't be doing!!"  This looks like he's quite excited to be saying this.

A neutral statement wouldn't come across as excited.  A criticism would have went something like this:

"You should all come visit.  The country is beautiful...BUT, some young girls do things that they shouldn't be doing"  

Here, I pointed out the positive properties followed by a negative.  In fact, he did this in the paragraph about Australia.  He pointed out the positives then used a conjunction (to show a clear contrast) before mentioning the spiders.   

I'm not offended by your rudeness, I'm irritated at the fact that you're playing dumb.  That clearly sounded like a girls gone wild ad but now it's being sold as criticism.  I don't buy it and neither do the people whom I've shown this page to.  

Warrior of Light

"ha todos ustedes tienen que venir a qui. es un pais muy bonito, y las chicas son mas bonitas y mas locas de todo el mundo, bueno eso es lo que yo creo!!

es possible que muchachas de 16 anos o mas joven hagan cosas que no deberian de estar haciendo!!"

He only makes it clear that, in his opinion, we should go there, it's a beautiful country and the girls are the most beautiful and wild on the world. Those are the only things that he praise.

Then he states how there are minors doing things they shouldn't be doing, as i said before, this is a fact (anywhere in the world) and, even though it followed some positive points about the country, he isn't really praising this fact no where in the sentences.

He isn't condemning them neither, so it's open for interpretation. I will take the common sense highway and presume he isn't telling us to go all pedobear in there, because he is a man with a daughter and everything.

And since it's up for interpretation, you can read it like a girls gone wild ad, but the guy promptly cleaned up this misunderstanding, and i believe him.