By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - twesterm is such a lame poster !

I see threads like this -

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=105470

Ranting about something because he sux at it....

Really twesterm ? Pressing random buttons with hopes of succeeding in the QTE ? What a brilliant idea !

Lets do a little simple math -

Probability of you pulling off the first button prompt - 1/4

Probability of you pulling off two of the four button prompts - 1/4 *1/4 = 1/16

Probability of you pulling off three of the four button prompts - 1/4 * 1/4 * 1/4 = 1/64

Probability of you completing the QTE sequence - 1/4 * 1/4 * 1/4 * 1/4 = 1/256

What this means is if you attempt the QTE sequence, you will get it right 1 out of 256 times...Thats totally the game's fault...I mean you're supposed to press random buttons with hopes of getting it right..not react to the QTEs....

Seriously though...that has to do with your weak reactions + weak memory of the location of the PS3 controller's buttons....Most people wouldn't have taken that many tries dude....I'm guessing something like 15 max since that part is the hardest QTE in the game....but not too hard to rant like you just did....

Weak memory and reaction speed is also related to old age. I'm guessing you're just not the same person you used to be twesterm.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=101350

This...this seems to be a rant about an issue that most other people don't seem to be having....I'm having problems starting my Blu-Rays from the beginning because they always seem to be playing from the end credits ! I have to press triangle and select "Play from the beginning"...maybe twes is accidentally doing that somehow ? Instead of checking his settings or something he proceeds to making an unwanted rant about a non-existant issue... 

Smooth, twes....smooth

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=102803

Why do you have to complain about something so pointless ? So yes...we have to sync our trophies manually...but doesn't that happen automatically when you try to check your trophies from the XMB or compare trophies with your PSN friends ?

Whats the point  of collecting trophies if you aren't gonna view them ? 

Those threads happen to be just 3 threads out of many of his whining, and mostly pointless complaints...To be honest I think hes just doing this for the attention...

Since he sees so many minute issues related to everything PlayStation..its kinda weird that he never rants about the Wii or XBOX...Its safe to assume that hes just attention whoring...Aren't you twes ?

Look at him trolling away...  

Around the Network

Lol?

hEY Twes has the same keyboard I do! Good decision m8!

however, ew. You are a lefty.

lol PWNED

MontanaHatchet said:
Lol?

This isn't funny...I'm trying to make a rant dammit !

Around the Network

is that really him in the picture?

V-r0cK said:
is that really him in the picture?

yep... I took it from the "Show your true face" thread...

I find Twesterm's posts rather amusing. He's incredibly critical and seems to find the most bizzare faults with things.

He doesn't troll, he just seems to dislike an awful lot of things.

axumblade said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lol?

This isn't funny...I'm trying to make a rant dammit !

agreed. /yawn

It wasn't supposed to be....

Go read Badgenome's posts if you wanna laugh...

I'm sick of twesterm's whining...

When you're right you're right. It's just a way of bashing the PS3 without getting banned. haha