By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Final chip spec for Natal

Interesting video and interesting all round. I never really thought about being in a game but now I can envisage me in a game not just my avatar. I can actually see me picking things up and throwing them or moving them. This really is exciting and at the same time obvious, I just fixated on the Avatar and the early PR buff.

It may be true that others have tried and failed before but I think the reason is simple we were not their yet. I can see even more potential for this now in all areas of life not just the 360 (Well actually I saw that before but now I see it even more clearly).

This really is exciting technolgy and I just hope it has arrived at the right time for it to be tipped over into the mainstream that would be cool.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network
welshbloke said:
Interesting video and interesting all round. I never really thought about being in a game but now I can envisage me in a game not just my avatar. I can actually see me picking things up and throwing them or moving them. This really is exciting and at the same time obvious, I just fixated on the Avatar and the early PR buff.

It may be true that others have tried and failed before but I think the reason is simple we were not their yet. I can see even more potential for this now in all areas of life not just the 360 (Well actually I saw that before but now I see it even more clearly).

This really is exciting technolgy and I just hope it has arrived at the right time for it to be tipped over into the mainstream that would be cool.

If anyone can tip this tech into mainstream in terms of advertising and money it's M$. They have the funds to really hammer this. I see it being a huge phenominon.

Nice.

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Xoj said:
it's awful similar to the ps3 eye spec ways, i think ps3 eye have 4 mics array.
both are 60fps? if i read correctly.

as usual bashing whatever has to do with MS 

on topic 

i was not that hyped about natal but now i am 

i want this day one 

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad