By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Greenberg: PS3 Browser 'An Absolute Nightmare', No Future 360 Web Surfing

Well, I can think of a few reason why Greenberg said a browser wont come to the 360.

1. They don't want to lose money on PC
2. Entered the console making business because PS2 was dominating over the PC
3. I guess they wanted to c○ckblock Sony from making the PS3 the "complete home entertainment system" because it have a browser.

- thats what i think anyways. feel free to share ideas

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Shame on you greeturd er burg.

kibebr said:
DirtyP2002 said:
The browser really sucks. No flamebait, but it does.

A browser that can do Youtube movies full screen, also BBC, get gmail, yahoomail, flash online games, SUCK? How it sucks? I see you are a MS Fanboy..

you damn right he is. they are trying to disguise themselves here on vgchartz, but their true face always shows.

imo, if you think the ps3 browser suck, you yourself suck. I enjoy the PS3 browser, hooking up youtube on my 50" screen with wireless keyboard and mouse. oooops, i thought the browser sucked....

but what do they say. if you can't have it, troll it. isn't that right DirtyP2002? you're pretty familiar with this practice when it comes to the ps3.

Xoj said:
ROFLMAO

says the company that made internet explorer 6 - 7 -8 hahhahahahah OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spoken like a true victim of the browser wars.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
tjallern said:
kibebr said:
DirtyP2002 said:
The browser really sucks. No flamebait, but it does.

A browser that can do Youtube movies full screen, also BBC, get gmail, yahoomail, flash online games, SUCK? How it sucks? I see you are a MS Fanboy..

you damn right he is. they are trying to disguise themselves here on vgchartz, but their true face always shows.

imo, if you think the ps3 browser suck, you yourself suck. I enjoy the PS3 browser, hooking up youtube on my 50" screen with wireless keyboard and mouse. oooops, i thought the browser sucked....

but what do they say. if you can't have it, troll it. isn't that right DirtyP2002? you're pretty familiar with this practice when it comes to the ps3.

Duh yeah the PS3 browser does suck! That is rather a none issue the issue as I see it is a suckey browser is still better than no browser at all. It may suck and maybe only a few folks will use it but frankly that is a choice denied to 360 owners. This is the same reason and rightly so Sony copped it over removing features such as BC and otherOS.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network
kowenicki said:
stating the blindingly obvious.

Awww, I know it is hard getting used to having features on the (in your opinion) "lesser" console when your favourite one ain't got shit. Oh wait, you got the AMAZING, new facebook app though, so the box can help you through all the hard internet navigation you would have to MANUALLY do with the SHITTY PS3 browser! Oh noez, it's so hard!! The PS3 browser sucks. I wish I didn't have one, so that when my Windows PC broke down, I would be without internet! It would be really BAD, no sorry, a NIGHTMARE to have the PS3 as a working backup option. I also heard it's a nightmare to be able to enjoy youtube and gametrailers on your big screen HDTV... Please, free me from these nightmares! I can't use my console any longer... having features are crappy.... I just want my console to overheat so I don't have to suffer through it's crappy features. Maybe I chose the wrong console...

If you agree with this moron Greenberg that the PS3 browser is "An Absolute Nightmare", you SUCK! I'm sorry, I'm just STATING THE BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS.

pizzahut451 said:
RaY_Z said:
deskpro2k3 said:
just get a wireless keypad and everything is fine. with keypad you can quickly type and scroll. I just wish the buttons on the keypad can glow so i can see what i'm typing in the dark.

Why Even bother? A Keyboard and mouse on a PC or laptop will do all those things.

LOL..

Don't get this shit. Why even bother using the shitty ps3 web browser if you can just have a laptop right near you?

why should i turn on my PC when my PS3 is already turned on??? If my PS3 and PC were turned on, then i would use PC for internet. But i like to play games, watch movies and go online all on 1 console, so PS3>>>PC IMO

Ps3 + PC > shits all over ps3 by itself...

Xoj said:
ROFLMAO

says the company that made internet explorer 6 - 7 -8 hahhahahahah OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laugh all you want, but only a mental patient will choose the ps3 brower over internet explorer 6 onwards...

And too quote welsh bloke, "Spoken like a true victim of the brower wars."

hahhahahahah OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHA...

LOL....

I would rather browse the internet on my computer... I dont think I would ever use this feature anyways.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

RaY_Z said:
pizzahut451 said:
RaY_Z said:
deskpro2k3 said:
just get a wireless keypad and everything is fine. with keypad you can quickly type and scroll. I just wish the buttons on the keypad can glow so i can see what i'm typing in the dark.

Why Even bother? A Keyboard and mouse on a PC or laptop will do all those things.

LOL..

Don't get this shit. Why even bother using the shitty ps3 web browser if you can just have a laptop right near you?

why should i turn on my PC when my PS3 is already turned on??? If my PS3 and PC were turned on, then i would use PC for internet. But i like to play games, watch movies and go online all on 1 console, so PS3>>>PC IMO

Ps3 + PC > shits all over ps3 by itself...

huh?