By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My first impressions review of Link's Crossbow training

Can you use it with other games? I have Red Steel ... I wanna know if you can use it with it ...

Around the Network

I feel that the game is better with the zapper because it is just easier to accurately hit targets with the zapper because it just feels more steady.  As far as playing it with games like Red Steel, I would not because you cannot access the top buttons very easily.  Games like Ghost Squad and the rail shooting side game in Medal of Honors 2: Heroes wil be perfect for this thing.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

@ madskills, I don't think any games made before the Zapper will work with it (outside of some of the games in Wii play, as they were all designed to use more buttons than you can access with the zapper.

Now games that use it come out with an icon to show that they do. So far the games that utilize it are Ghost Squad, Metal of honour heroes 2 and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I picked up the zapper 2 days ago

and last night i finally tried it
links game is pretty nice but, one can only imagine online play
i played crossbow for about 20mins a,d i like it
but then i hit MoHH2 and went bonkers one the arcade mode
and jesusphuckingchrist that was hot!!!
the i did something crazy and followed an advice that was given to me by the game, and i tried the campaign mode
and it was even better than the arcade mode. the controls are alot more accurate (cept for switching weapons)
then i did something even more crazy
i took the nunchuck off the zapper (left the wiimote on)
and the game controled even better i highly recommend it
especially for u hardcore chumps.

MoHH2 persona : DNNC19 & DNNC99 

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

@kazadoom & dnnc
very interesting.
thx for the info.

i think i will buy it

Around the Network

Sounds good, like thew mini review. Any Zelda game is a must really especially at the price.

for 20 bucks, you can't go wrong with the zapper