By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package patch fix video

A Bad Clown said:
On another note how good are the maps?

Pretty good actually!

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.

Around the Network
only777 said:

And that is where your idea of threads falls on its face my friend.  Because like art and beauty, humour is in the eye of the beholder.  What you perceive as ass, (why you don't like donkeys, I don't know) the next man may find funny.  So to think that you are some sort of humor god and have the ablity to perceive how everyone will view a joke is flat out egotistical.

When a LOT of people are having trouble getting onto the maps... Things like this simply aren't funny.

I didn't know the PS3 version was getting the maps as well.

Carl2291 said:
only777 said:

And that is where your idea of threads falls on its face my friend.  Because like art and beauty, humour is in the eye of the beholder.  What you perceive as ass, (why you don't like donkeys, I don't know) the next man may find funny.  So to think that you are some sort of humor god and have the ablity to perceive how everyone will view a joke is flat out egotistical.

When a LOT of people are having trouble getting onto the maps... Things like this simply aren't funny.

Ah but it is.  Most people laugh when you see someone walk into a lamp post or fall over.  This is on the same lines!

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.

only777 said:
Carl2291 said:
only777 said:
Carl2291 said:
I can take a bit of fun...

But this thread is pure ass.

Well actually, clearly you can't!

There is a difference between a joke thread and an ass thread.

And that is.....?

When I declare it so as a mod.

And I declare it so.

Locked.

To Each Man, Responsibility