By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War 3 DLC features multiplayer fighting game

I really have to see how this is put together because it seems kinda weird. I'll check for the DLC.

Around the Network

everyone will pick kratos because he is a cheap ass.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
xxmob said:
wow i hope we dont have to pay for it, because if we do i will have to say "sony you greedy sons of bi*ches"

multiplayer should be put in the disk not something you spend more money on for something that should of been in the disk in the first place

Multiplayer for GoW III isn't something you NEED....Its not something true fans asked for either.

yeah true, but all dlc tells me ( if you have to pay for it) that the developers took it out of the game just to sale it for more money and a lot of games are doing it now

wel a street fighter way of online might be intresting.. but id rather some some sort of online co-op where you have some sort of horde mode

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Wow and I made a thread about what game I wanted to see Santa Monica do next and I wanted a fighting game. My wish was answered. It may be DLC and not a full game but it's close. Can't wait.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=104807

Around the Network
xxmob said:
wow i hope we dont have to pay for it, because if we do i will have to say "sony you greedy sons of bi*ches"

multiplayer should be put in the disk not something you spend more money on for something that should of been in the disk in the first place

Capcom sorta did it with RE5.. I know u have multiplayer co-op but the versus mode they added as DLC :(

I'd rather they work on the so-called "lost epilogue" or something else for the story.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
xxmob said:

Multiplayer for GoW III isn't something you NEED....Its not something true fans asked for either.

I'm a true fan of GOW.  I think it's a good idea.  I think most GOW fans will love this.  I always wanted to play as Zesus and Ares. 

C_Hollomon said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
xxmob said:

I'm a true fan of GOW.  I think it's a good idea.  I think most GOW fans will love this.  I always wanted to play as Zesus and Ares. 

A true representation of Kratos in a somewhat good fighting game is already in the PSP version of Soul Calibur. I will be getting this, though Kratos is so powerful he's cheaper than Spawn in the Xbox version of SC2.

IMMORTAL KOMBAT