By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War 3 DLC features multiplayer fighting game

We need finish him moves :p

Around the Network

april fools?

wow i hope we dont have to pay for it, because if we do i will have to say "sony you greedy sons of bi*ches"

multiplayer should be put in the disk not something you spend more money on for something that should of been in the disk in the first place

Why not just include some Multiplayer from the start?
Anyways, I bet it will be good!

Lol, if they had included multiplayer from the start people would have complained exactly as they are now, except they would have said it somehow ruined the whole game and made the single player worse.

Multiplayer as DLC is a cool idea -- assuming they can make something fun out of it, I'd love to play something like this. Hope it's not a joke!

Around the Network

IF this is true and IF this is made well, who knows, this just might be kick ass and will add some additional value :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

lol no, if they included some kind of multiplayer with the game, it would have been lame IMO, not part of the GOW experience. It only looks good as a choice as the J man said.

That's right, just one "d"

In b4 "it's addict"
-----------------------------------------------
Add me:

xxmob said:
wow i hope we dont have to pay for it, because if we do i will have to say "sony you greedy sons of bi*ches"

multiplayer should be put in the disk not something you spend more money on for something that should of been in the disk in the first place

Multiplayer for GoW III isn't something you NEED....Its not something true fans asked for either.

zaMy said:
Why not just include some Multiplayer from the start?

The purpose of DLC is to milk as much money as possible from the typical customer, or at least this is the purpose of most DLCs.

So why is there a picture of a keyboard above the God of War box in the scan? Seems odd...

Seriously though, I really hope they try to make a multiplayer mode work, even if it's just a little thing on the side in the form of DLC. I really like playing action/hack and slash games in multiplayer modes. Multiplayer Action hasn't been standardized yet like it has with FPS games, so it's usually more original. Not enough has been done with trying to take the genre in that direction (internet latency has been a big factor in the past, I think). We need more experiments!