Wii 30 40.00%

PlayStation 3 27 36.00%

Xbox 360 10 13.33%

Wii & PS3 (tie) 8 10.67%

Wii & 360 (tie) 0 0%

PS3 & 360 (tie) 0 0%

Total:75
Khuutra said:
Jarrod, Tactics Ogre has an English translation in the same sense that FFII does.

No, there's a complete US NES FF2 translation that was never released.  Tactics Ogre was translated for PS1, but the (superior) SFC original sadly never was. ;_;

Around the Network
Soriku said:
PS3/Wii. Wii has the Mario RPGs, FF, Phantasy Star, Breath of Fire, Ogre Battle, etc. (don't really count Zelda as an RPG) while PS3 has FF VII, FF VIII, IX in the future and hopefully they put Xenogears and Vagrant Story on NA PSN.

sony also have breath of fire from :p.

jarrod said:
Khuutra said:
Jarrod, Tactics Ogre has an English translation in the same sense that FFII does.

No, there's a complete US NES FF2 translation that was never released.  Tactics Ogre was translated for PS1, but the (superior) SFC original sadly never was. ;_;

Oh for the love of booty

Xoj said:
Soriku said:
PS3/Wii. Wii has the Mario RPGs, FF, Phantasy Star, Breath of Fire, Ogre Battle, etc. (don't really count Zelda as an RPG) while PS3 has FF VII, FF VIII, IX in the future and hopefully they put Xenogears and Vagrant Story on NA PSN.

sony also have breath of fire from :p.

BOF3/4 aren't on PSN, even in Japan.

Although weirdly, BOF1 isn't on VC anywhere either. :/

Hmm, the Wii definitely has more to choose from, but PSN has some of the more 'big' titles in a sense.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Well, being an ARPG whore, I had to go with Wii for all the VC goodness. Now if only SE would get on the ball and bring the Quintet Trilogy (Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma)...

OT but... when they released FF2 on other systems... did they like fix the leveling up system. It was so cool and visionary and yet... completely flawed in it's execution and led to them retreating back to levels.

A lot of RPGs on PSP as well, which I know does not count towards the list but FF1 and 2 and Phantasy Star 2,3,4 etc all on PSP plus many more. Sony list larger than Wii were one to count PSP games. I think that accounts for a lot of the difference. Though I have no idea personally, if the DS has a store or what is on it.

Xelloss said:

A lot of RPGs on PSP as well, which I know does not count towards the list but FF1 and 2 and Phantasy Star 2,3,4 etc all on PSP plus many more. Sony list larger than Wii were one to count PSP games. I think that accounts for a lot of the difference. Though I have no idea personally, if the DS has a store or what is on it.

Those are just retail PSP games rereleased on PSN though... not quite the same thing, I left all those off for PS3 and 360 as well.

Wii has more, but PSN has better quality imo

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey