By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's Blatant Lie (About Other OS)

Damnyouall said:

Part of the package I paid for included access to PSN. I'd like to have both.

You can always ask Sony to send you a PS3 slim that you will keep along your PS3 fat. Let's see how they care.

Around the Network

I really don't get how anyone can defend this move by Sony. No matter how you look at it, it's bad. It's bad for Sony's repuation. It's bad for the consumers. It doesn't stop hacking, it only encourages it.

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

I could careless about this feature personally, but I don't like the precedent it sets. Sony is removing a feature from a console that you've already purchased. That's not defensible.

Darc Requiem said:
I couldn't care less about this feature personally, but I don't like the precedent it sets. Sony is removing a feature from a console that you've already purchased. That's not defensible.

Exactly. And they aren't even offering any form of compensation. Not even an apology, for that matter.

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

Damnyouall said:
I really don't get how anyone can defend this move by Sony. No matter how you look at it, it's bad. It's bad for Sony's repuation. It's bad for the consumers. It doesn't stop hacking, it only encourages it.

I don't defend it. Sony didn't choose the best solution for their customer, they chose the simplest, the cheapest and the most efficient. That's what any other company would have done.

It's not bad for their reputation because the amount of ppl who will complain about it is very little.

Around the Network

Just because you don't use it and don't know anyone using it does not mean nobody else uses it. The world is actually bigger than your ring of social network.

gamesadict89 | March 29th, 2010 at 11:52 pm

This was announced by Patrick Seybold. Shouldn’t this be announced by Eric Lempel, as he is the one always posting firmware related stuff?

Happy April Fools day. The entire internet has been trolled.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Asmo said:
Damnyouall said:

I don't defend it. Sony didn't choose the best solution for their customer, they chose the simplest, the cheapest and the most efficient. That's what any other company would have done.

It's not bad for their reputation because the amount of ppl who will complain about it is very little.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/03/28/ps3-firmware-v3-21-update/#comments

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/03/29/ps3-firmware-3-21-coming-april-1st/#comments

More than 2,000 people who posted there in the last 24 hours would like to have a word with you

Damnyouall said:
Asmo said:
Damnyouall said:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/03/28/ps3-firmware-v3-21-update/#comments

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/03/29/ps3-firmware-3-21-coming-april-1st/#comments

More than 2,000 people who posted there in the last 24 hours would like to have a word with you

2000 on 33 million yeah... super loss fo Sony... They get 100 times more consumers every week.

You have a very warped sense of right and wrong. I think I'm done arguing with you.