By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Something truly "special."

Gamerace said:
You realize the 3D0 and PS3 are both blac... no I better not...

Yea and the ps2 and ps3 are the same color as well. Just that the ps3 is shiny.

This went from a I got my old console back!! thread, to a ps3 will fail burn in hell!! Thread.

mM
Around the Network
sieanr said:
Gamerace said:

They both have the number 3 in their name and are both three letters long.

PS3 = 3DO confirmed

They both have two letters and a number in their name. 

Coincidence? I think not. 

Actually I nevr knew about the existence of this untill ~ 2000 ... and untill than it was long dead . I know certainly that it had NO adverts here ... still , nice collection :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

sieanr said:
Gamerace said:

They both have the number 3 in their name and are both three letters long.

PS3 = 3DO confirmed

All capitals too O_O

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:
oh stof did you really have to write that? I have read through the whole thread getting more and more excited because nobody talked about his handwriting and then in the really last post you have to mention it! That's just not fair!

But it is awful, and mine is too. Maybe some sort of gamer-problem?

I can confirm that it's not a gamer-problem since my handwriting is simply fantastic

Though it could explain why i love games like Brain Training, Cooking Mama etc lol xD 

Damn ugly foot! Almost as ugly as your handwriting lol...

But, hey! That's a nice console. A strange reason to be at home on "Black Friday", but whatever...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Anyone remember lethal enforcer? It was like mad gun in the essence that it uses motion video for everything too, but I think it was better. I had it for sega cd, with the blue magnum lightgun, it was the shizz when I was a little kid.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Haha, I had a 3DO as well. It finally stopped working about a year or two ago. They had some decent games at the time. Samurai Showdown on the machine was a beast, still one of my favorite 2D fighters to play.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

3DO came out in 1993, so does this mean you will buy a PS3 in... 2020?

Edit: Oops, I thought you just bought a used 3DO, so my joke doesn't really make sense. 

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick